The curry tree is a tropical to sub-tropical tree in the family Rutaceae (the rue family, which includes rue, citrus, and satinwood), which is native to India and Sri Lanka. Curry leaves are natural flavouring agents with a number of important health benefits, which makes your food both healthy and tasty along with pleasing aroma. They contain various antioxidant properties and have the ability to control diarrhea, gastrointestinal problems such as indigestion, excessive acid secretion, peptic ulcers, dysentery, diabetes and an unhealthy cholesterol balance. They are also believed to have cancer fighting properties and are known to help protect the liver. Chemical constituents present in curry leaves include carbazole alkaloids are responsible for antioxidant properties of this plant species.
Know about WeRIndia
- Grandmother's smoking linked to autism in grandchildren
- Different Shea Butter Face Masks To Try At Home
- Anaita Shroff Adajania Rejuvenates Shraddha's Looks For Half Girlfriend
- 15 Best Ways To Lose Weight & Keep It Off
- Pictures That Do Not Need Photoshop!
- New appetite control mechanism found in brain