On India’s Independence day, celebrate our traditions with Basmati Tiranga Pulao rice. Basmati rice has unique fragrance and is lighter on digestive system.
Kodubale is a type of murukku or spicy rings from Karnataka. It is a traditional snack item and many households will make and keep it for everyday snack purposes.
Another delicious snack recipe for all seasons is grandma’s doddpatre leaves bajji.
Another eggplant recipe is here for eggplant lovers. Roasted eggplant mosaru bajji is another traditional dish from Karnataka, India.
Majjige huli or Mor kuzhambu / majjige pulusu is a popular, tasty and traditional dish of Karnataka, India. Vegetables of Cucumber family are used for this dish.
Horse gram is rich source of calcium amongst all the legumes. It contains iron, folate and abundant protein content.
Try delicious winged bean salad curry recipe today…
Try this healthy, delicious foxtail millet idli recipe with sambar and chutney at home.
Know about WeRIndia
- Monsoon Woes; Quick Natural Remedies To Treat Eye Infections
- 7 Natural Muscle Relaxants!
- Jhanvi And Khushi’s Style Guru Is Kendall Jenner, Proved Again
- Heard About The Spa Where Snakes Give A Massage?
- There Are Six Types Of Body Fat & Here Is What You Need To Know About Them
- Lakme Fashion Week 2017: Radhika Apte Started The 3rd Day With A Bang