Breadfruit is a tropical fruit and available in many countries including India, Central America and parts of US. If you find breadfruit in local store, try preparing breadfruit vegan cutlets.
Banana halwa is a tasty dessert prepared during festival occasions to offer it to Goddess. Banana is very important fruit that is not only nutritionally valuable also has religious significances and is integral part of Indian festivals
It is pumpkin harvest season, which means it is time to enjoy delicious pumpkin recipes. Pumpkin is nutritious with Vitamin C
One popular rasam recipe is commonly known as “jeera-menasu” rasam. Jeera is cumin and meanasu is black pepper.
Bilva or bael is a middle-sized tree native to India. It is considered as a sacred tree and used for religious purposes. Bilva leaves and fruits are used for medicine preparations as wells as cooking.
Even though restaurants are opening and carry out is available, many are not ready to take risk of visiting restaurant for pickup. This delicious, homemade yellow squash sweet potato combination soup is perfect to lift your mood
Know the ingredients and the recipe of Sesame Powder.
Strawberries are rich in antioxidants, vitamin C and fiber. Strawberries are also source of Vitamin B9 (Folate), manganese and decent amount of potassium.
Know about WeRIndia
- Bacterial metabolism of dietary soy may lower risk factor for dementia
- Obesity and disease tied to dramatic dietary changes
- Vitamin A boosts fat burning in cold conditions
- High flavanol diet may lead to lower blood pressure
- Cognitive behavioral therapy reduces insomnia symptoms among young drinkers
- Exercise and nutrition regimen benefits physical, cognitive health