Raw bananas are healthy and contain nutrients that support our digestive system. The main ingredient is starch and the same starch converts to sugar in ripened bananas. The starch in raw banana does not digest in small intestine totally, hence it is considered as dietary fiber. Another ingredient in raw banana is pectin. Both pectin and starch are good for blood sugar maintenance and digestive health.
Beetroot is good lowering blood pressure, to treat anemia, to promote healthy heart and helps immune system. Raisin is good for liver and good for metabolism.
Bitter here is better for health and consuming dried pomegranate peel has multiple benefits for our body.
To get benefits of good health grains like quinoa, couscous and oats we can mix them with vegetables and make Indian spicy tikkis
On India’s Independence day, celebrate our traditions with Basmati Tiranga Pulao rice. Basmati rice has unique fragrance and is lighter on digestive system.
Here is a healthy vegan soup recipe that you must try that helps your digestive system in good condition. Chickpea vegetable soup -Mixing chickpea with vegetables in vegetable broth gives you enough nutrients of the day.
Who does not like to have spicy pickles? Indians are very fond of pickles.
Bottle gourd or lauki is a vegetable belongs to cucumber family. It is a source of vitamin C, Vitamin B, calcium and potassium. It serves no calories and hence it can be included in weight loss diet. It’s juice is good for diabetic condition.
Know about WeRIndia
- Plant-based 'meat' 'healthier and more sustainable than animal products'
- It doesn't matter much which fiber you choose -- just get more fiber!
- Food stamp work requirements increase mental health care use
- People with poor sleep behaviors may be at risk for fatty liver disease
- COVID-19: New energy for flagging immune cells
- Most high blood pressure in children and teenagers is linked with unhealthy lifestyle