This time we have another traditional recipe from Karnataka which is very easy to prepare with many readily available ingredients at home – gojjavalakki.
We have given a recipe on Okra or bhendi besan curry before. Here is another stuffed okra recipe.
Breadfruit is an attractive fruit that is tropical in origin. It is similar to jackfruit and belongs to same plant family.
Punjabhi Kadhi Pakora is a tasty gravy, vegetarian food from the State of Punjab in India.
Another healthy, nutritious food for all is here. Commonly known as hara- dhania paratha or cilantro chapati that has good herb cilantro (coriander) as one of the main ingredient.
Here is mouth watering and nutritional snack for the day – Sprouted Mung dal cutlets.
Colacacia or Arbi is the common leafy and root vegetable plant available throughout the year in many parts of tropical countries.
Here is a traditional Indian vegetarian soup called “pineapple rasam” that helps in easy digestion after a very heavy meal.
Know about WeRIndia
- Grandmother's smoking linked to autism in grandchildren
- Different Shea Butter Face Masks To Try At Home
- Anaita Shroff Adajania Rejuvenates Shraddha's Looks For Half Girlfriend
- 15 Best Ways To Lose Weight & Keep It Off
- Pictures That Do Not Need Photoshop!
- New appetite control mechanism found in brain