No more lies from food companies and no more misleading words on food packages! FSSAI prohibits use of terms like natural, authentic, traditional, and pure from packaged foods.
Canadian government also promoting veganism. Based on the demand and love for vegan food, Canadian government is supporting veganism by investing on producing
Glyphosate herbicide recently found in imported pulses in India. The Food Safety and Standards Authority of India
Glitter is nothing but (categorized) microplastic. It has plastic and aluminum and is harmful to health and environment. Say no to glitter and be guilt free
Recently Indian Cricket team Captain Virat Kohli decided to get help from plant protein while moving away from animal protein.
Eat Right Movement launched by FSSAI on July 10th 2018, to promote safe and healthy food for citizens of India.
Swedish company Plantagon has come up with an answer in the form of “plantscrapers”.
FSSAI has been designating popular street food localities across the country as “clean street food hubs”
Know about WeRIndia
- 5 natural ways to reduce breast size
- 10 ways to boost libido
- Hazelnuts improve older adults' micronutrient levels, study shows
- Obesity intervention needed before pregnancy
- Elevated hormone flags liver problems in mice with methylmalonic acidemia
- Link between neonatal vitamin D deficiency and schizophrenia confirmed