Researchers from University of Sydney and The University of Queensland recently found marine fungus that has molecule like opioids. What is astonishing is the fungus they found is present in mud.
It’s basically common knowledge that when we dispose of batteries, we’re not supposed to just throw them in our trash casually.
India has a significant burden of malnutrition, including micronutrient malnutrition such as iron and vitamin deficiencies. According to the World Bank, more than 70% of India’s children under five are deficient in vitamin D, and 57% of all children in the country lack adequate levels of vitamin A.
Commonly considered as weed with beautiful yellow flowers Dandelion is gaining importance for all good reasons. Before you throw Dandelion from your yard, think twice.
Fungal toxins can cause severe illness and could be fatal.
Post Covid-19 patients who return home must consider taking nutrient rich food. At hospital care takers will give nutrient and calorie rich food that helps to bring energy back.
According to the report more than 1.9 billion people were unable to afford healthy food before pandemic and Covid-19 has further damaged livelihoods of the individuals causing problem of malnutrition.
We all should avoid consuming trans fats as much as possible. Trans fats are known to have bad impact on health and especially for heart. Eating trans fats rich food results in increase in bad or LDL cholesterol and we can end up in getting heart disease.
Know about WeRIndia
- Higher levels of omega-3 acids in the blood increases life expectancy by almost five years
- RNA modification may protect against liver disease
- Championing chrononutrition with protein, the morning elixir for muscle growth
- Food’s Connection to Anxiety
- Researcher creates cell lines to help treat mitochondrial diseases in children
- Ultra-processed food linked to higher risk of IBD