Post Covid-19 patients who return home must consider taking nutrient rich food. At hospital care takers will give nutrient and calorie rich food that helps to bring energy back.
According to the report more than 1.9 billion people were unable to afford healthy food before pandemic and Covid-19 has further damaged livelihoods of the individuals causing problem of malnutrition.
We all should avoid consuming trans fats as much as possible. Trans fats are known to have bad impact on health and especially for heart. Eating trans fats rich food results in increase in bad or LDL cholesterol and we can end up in getting heart disease.
The fact still remains that conventional produce is much more affordable than organic.
Banana leaves for food packaging ! Banana leaves are large and is a simple resource that does not involve too much effort to extract from banana tree.
Work, study, exercise, and cook at home! During the pandemic, the world has changed in various sense and ways. New rules, new ways, a new world, building a broken relationship, and new relationships are happening everywhere.
Fungal toxins can cause severe illness and could be fatal.
Community-supported Agriculture is raising amid pandemic. People are more concerned about the food and health in this pandemic time. The fear of suffering from the Covid-19 has made everyone make changes
Know about WeRIndia
- Sugar-sweetened drinks linked to increased risk of colorectal cancer in women under 50, study finds
- Many consumers misinterpret food date labels, yet use them with confidence
- Alzheimer's study: A Mediterranean diet might protect against memory loss and dementia
- Secret behind maintaining a healthy weight loss
- Your stomach may be the secret to fighting obesity
- Team cracks century-old mystery over the health struggles of explorer Ernest Shackleton