One of India’s biggest economic burdens is the huge government subsidy on synthetic fertilizers.
Project BHOG was launched by FSSAI in late 2016 to ensure good quality food for devotes who visit Indian temples.
Do you know what happens when we reuse edible oil after one cooking?
Silver sparkles are officially known as “silver dragees”. Silver was banned from food items in the year 1906.
Mexico’s second largest state will serve 925,000 vegan meals in its schools starting this year!
In continuing efforts to keep citizens safe, FSSAI Food Safety and Standards Authority of India is coming with traffic light labeling measure for both drinks and foods
The furniture retailer Ikea has introduced a product to grow indoor veg garden. It is based on hydroponic technology
Coke is very close to the acidity level of battery acid and, consequently, it can clean surfaces equivalent to and often better than many toxic household cleaners.
Know about WeRIndia
- Low- or no-calorie soft drinks linked to improved outcomes in colon cancer
- High fruit and vegetable consumption may reduce risk of breast cancer
- Caffeine affects food intake at breakfast, but its effect is limited and transient
- Food for thought: How the brain reacts to food may be linked to overeating
- DNA methylation related to liver disease among obese patients, study shows
- Can you have a miscarriage without bleeding?