Bharatanatyam is nothing but Yoga, Yoga means union- union of body and mind.
Body and Mind
Plow pose is considered as beginners pose, however it takes several practices to get into the pose and one needs to understand how to get into the pose correctly.
Pungu Mayurasana advanced yoga pose included in vinyasa yoga poses also known as wounded peacock pose
As we age, we tend to lose balance, cannot walk without support and might not be able to do many day to day stuffs on our own. Practicing balancing yoga poses daily has longer benefits.
Half moon pose is a balancing intermediate pose for yogis. It is known as Ardha Chandrasana Ardha Chandrasana
Easy pose or Sukhasana is everyday pose for all. It is a beautiful, easy pose and has many benefits.
Sage Koundinya or Eka Pada Koundinyasana II is named after sage Koundinya who had one twisted leg and arm.
The word yoga in Sanskrit means “union”. It is derived from Yuj which means to join. Yoga helps to build a beautiful understanding of body and mind. When couple practice yoga together, it will help to strengthen the relationship and brings joy and satisfaction in life.
Know about WeRIndia
- Sugar-sweetened drinks linked to increased risk of colorectal cancer in women under 50, study finds
- Many consumers misinterpret food date labels, yet use them with confidence
- Alzheimer's study: A Mediterranean diet might protect against memory loss and dementia
- Secret behind maintaining a healthy weight loss
- Your stomach may be the secret to fighting obesity
- Team cracks century-old mystery over the health struggles of explorer Ernest Shackleton