Flying Crow Pose is an advanced yoga pose that must be learnt and practiced in front of an experienced yoga instructor. This pose known as Eka pada Galvasana in Sanskrit, named after Saint Galvav.
Body and Mind
People who suffer from such conditions seek medical attention and take synthetic medication that target serotonin. To boost serotonin naturally
Side crow pose is advanced pose that needs both mental and muscle strength. It helps in strengthening arms, tones abdominal muscles and improves digestive system.
Mahashivratri is a festival that was chosen to honour Shiva, the Adi Guru, from whom yoga originated.
Shashankaasana also known as Rabbit pose is a beautiful stretch that helps to improve blood circulation to brain and face.
Instead of drinking soda and other caffeinated drinks after your wonderful practice drink yogi tea.
Lion pose is simple, beginner’s pose in Yoga. This simple pose provides many health benefits – it relieves tension from system, improves blood circulation
Sage Koundinya or Eka Pada Koundinyasana II is named after sage Koundinya who had one twisted leg and arm.
Know about WeRIndia
- Genetic variants that protect against obesity could aid new weight loss medicines
- After heart attack: Late dinner and no breakfast a killer combination
- Achieving sugar reduction targets could cut child obesity and healthcare costs
- Microbiome science may help doctors deliver more effective, personalized treatment to children with irritable bowel syndrome
- Torn rotator cuff: Everything you need to know
- Low-calorie sweetener derived from lactose gets manufacturing boost from yeast