For many of us, relaxation means sitting in front of the TV at the end of a stressful day or sleeping.
Body and Mind
It is a day-to-day greeting gesture of India, Nepal, Sri Lanka, Bhutan and many other countries.
Often body piercing is done for aesthetic reasons without understanding the science and spiritual reasons.
Bound angle pose or Baddha konasana is a beginner’s pose and helps to improve flexibility.
In Hindu mythology Matsya or fish is incarnation of Lord Vishnu. Matsyavatara is the name for this incarnation and the belief is that all yogis and saints were protected and carried to safe place by the Lord in fish pose.
Sometimes feeling of anger is also good for you and you should be able to recognize the anger that you have at the moment is good or bad. Feeling of anger can be good and bad.
One yoga pose that helps in firming and strengthening entire body is Awkward pose – also known as chair pose. It strengthens triceps, deltoids, abdominal muscles, tones leg muscles and quadricpes.
In Hindu Vedic astrology Saraswathi Yoga is related to education, development of the intellectual human being. To get the wisdom yoga one must follow Saraswathi.
Know about WeRIndia
- Shilpa Shetty's Marriage Anniversary Style Was Simple Yet Classy
- This One Spice Helps To Fight Obesity Effectively, Try It Out!
- Learn How To Style Like A Hippie; Basic Things From A Hippie's Wardrobe
- How To Dress For A Winter Indian Wedding Ceremony? READ ON!
- 33 Fool-proof Ways to Lose Weight Without Exercise or Dieting
- Real-life Story: Doctor Who Drank Infectious Broth To Prove His Research!