Compass pose or Parvrtta Surya Yantrasana is an advanced Yoga pose should be performed under the guidance of an instructor.
Body and Mind
Check out some of the reasons why people are happy inside and out.
Swami (Saint) Dayananda Saraswati is a distinguished, traditional teacher of Vedanta.
Yoga is famous for its ability to heal and bring peace of mind.
The 15 simple things to consider incorporating into your healthy routine to help balance your mind, body, and spirit are listed below. As we keep practicing these simple approach towards life one will feel better. Slowly start incorporating these ideas into your daily routine and see how they positively impact your overall health.
During yoga practices, often we feel pain in hands and wrists. The improper positioning of the hands on the mats can result in hand and wrist pain.
Scale Pose: Tolasana -Seated, lifted and arm balanced pose is tolasana or scale pose. It is often a part of Ashtanga yoga.
Even if you get happiness from owning many materialistic things will it be temporary or permanent – you need to decide on this at one point of your life. Sooner the better. This is where designing a simple life can help you out.
Know about WeRIndia
- 8 Makeup Mistakes That Can Make You Look Older And Ugly
- 8 Fool-proof Ways to Lose Weight Without Dieting or Exercise
- Durga Puja: Choose Your Panchami Style Goals
- TIFF 2017: Tisca Chopra Was A Slayer In Dual Looks
- Jhanvi Kapoor's Dance Class Look Is Simply Graceful
- Shraddha Kapoor's Latest Look Is Cooler With Class