Half moon pose is a balancing intermediate pose for yogis. It is known as Ardha Chandrasana Ardha Chandrasana
Body and Mind
Easy pose or Sukhasana is everyday pose for all. It is a beautiful, easy pose and has many benefits.
Sage Koundinya or Eka Pada Koundinyasana II is named after sage Koundinya who had one twisted leg and arm.
The word yoga in Sanskrit means “union”. It is derived from Yuj which means to join. Yoga helps to build a beautiful understanding of body and mind. When couple practice yoga together, it will help to strengthen the relationship and brings joy and satisfaction in life.
Feathered peacock pose is a challenging intermediate / advanced pose that needs several practice session to get into the pose properly
Respecting and honoring the Sun is practiced in all religions. The Sun stands for knowledge, spiritual light and wisdom. The
Our health depends on our body and mind. The balance between two of these elements keeps us going in life.
These steps will take you to a great success and will fulfill your dreams!
Know about WeRIndia
- Less inflammation with a traditional Tanzanian diet than with a Western diet
- Belly fat resistant to every-other-day fasting
- Accelerating gains in abdominal fat during menopause tied to heart disease risk
- Green tea supplements modulate facial development of children with Down syndrome, study finds
- Dietary fats interact with grape tannins to influence wine taste
- Weight loss drug hope for patients with type 2 diabetes