Flying pigeon pose or Eka Pada Galavasana, is a combination of hip opening and arm balance. It helps in balancing, strengthening of shoulders and core and openness.
Body and Mind
Small things to big things can bring worries in life and can result in anxiety.
Click here to know some more examples of benefits of practicing yoga.
Ramayana’s Lord Hanuman’s pose commonly known as Hanumasana, Monkey pose / split pose.
People feel after vinyasa yoga practice they do not need any weight lifting or body work classes.
A good family bonding is important in everyone’s life.
“The BhagavadGeetha has the depth of the ocean and the vastness of the sky.”
The word Bhastrika Pranayama comes from the Sanskrit word Bhastrika, which basically means breathing like a bellows.
Know about WeRIndia
- How To Get Rid Of The Red Spots On The Face
- Eating less salt may not lower your BP, says study
- Times When Anushka Sharma Has Worn Yellow
- Forgotten Graveyards From Around The World!
- Obesity amplifies genetic risk of nonalcoholic fatty liver disease
- Kareena Kapoor Shows How To Beat The Heat In Masaba Gupta