There are interesting medical innovations are expected in 2018. These medical technology innovations are going to help well beings of humans.
Your road to Healthy Life
Drones are used for capturing images, delivering food etc. Medical drones helps in disaster relief and help doctors, surgeons,
ASL condition is also known as Lou Gehrig’s disease. It is a progressive degeneration of nerve cells that control muscle movement.
CRISPR technology offers the promise to cure any human genetic diseases. It is one of the big medical breakthroughs.
This system which is an automated insulin delivery has many names – artificial pancreas, hybrid closed loop, Bionic Pancreas, predictive
Many hospitals and health care facilities are looking to adopt ERAS or known as Enhanced recovery after surgery. protocol.
Sleep apnea is a serious condition that can severe impact on a person health. Recently less invasive method was approved by FDA.
Human head transplant -Italian neurosurgeon Sergio Canavero announced experiment to reattach the head of a corpse to a body.
Know about WeRIndia
- Stress & Weight Gain as a Caregiver
- Overweight pregnant women can safely cut calories, restrict weight gain
- Researchers explore how changes in diet alter microbiome in artificial intestine
- What to know about the last week of birth control pills
- Should you take a pregnancy test? 10 signs
- Gut sense: Neural superhighway conveys messages from gut to brain in milliseconds