Many homemade facial wash recipes can help overcome these skin issues as these recipes are good remedies and soothes skin
Your road to Healthy Life
Jojoba and tamanu oil face cleanser :We know that jojoba oil is good for skin and it is one of the popular, common ingredients
Oats with activated charcoal, miltani mitti or clay is a good facial cleanser and is good for all types of skin.
Cleansing balm: Cleansing balm requires beeswax and rose clay with other important oils as ingredients.
Olive oil and coconut oil face cleanser :Oil massaging to face helps in dissolving the oil that stuck in skin pores without any pain
Rice milk face wash : This is Japanese traditional recipe. Japanese use rice milk as an anti-aging remedy. It is good for skin hydration
Rosewater facial wash: Rose water is one of the ingredient in beauty products. It helps in soothing the skin from rashes, sun burn,
Aloe vera gel and avocado oil face cleanser : Aloe vera is a skin friendly herb and has many applications as a medicinal herb.
Know about WeRIndia
- Can home remedies help regulate your period?
- What are speech disorders?
- Study in mice examines impact of reused cooking oil on breast cancer progression
- New evidence links lifespan extension to metabolic regulation of immune system
- High-fructose corn syrup boosts intestinal tumor growth in mice
- No evidence that calcium increases risk of AMD