Remember – you gained weight from many years and it was easy. If you want to lose weight then patience plays a major role along with in understanding some of these facts.
Your road to Healthy Life
Scientists have identified 5 unique hepatitis viruses, identified by the letters A, B, C, D, and E. Doctor’s has one name for all of them “Hepatitis”.
The world Hepatitis day is on July 28th (WHO). The word Hepatitis is derived from Greek word “hepar” means Liver and “titis” means inflammation.
Hepatitis A virus (HAV) is present in the faeces of infected persons and is most often transmitted through consumption of contaminated water or food.
Hepatitis B virus (HBV) is transmitted through exposure to infective blood, semen, and other body fluids.
Hepatitis C virus (HCV) is mostly transmitted through exposure to infective blood.
Hepatitis D virus (HDV) infections occur only in those who are infected with HBV.
Hepatitis E virus (HEV) is mostly transmitted through consumption of contaminated water or food.
Know about WeRIndia
- Plant-based 'meat' 'healthier and more sustainable than animal products'
- It doesn't matter much which fiber you choose -- just get more fiber!
- Food stamp work requirements increase mental health care use
- People with poor sleep behaviors may be at risk for fatty liver disease
- COVID-19: New energy for flagging immune cells
- Most high blood pressure in children and teenagers is linked with unhealthy lifestyle