We never know when we will our sugar level exceeds to put us on diabetic chart. We all need to take precaution and watch our diet to make sure that our blood sugar level
Your road to Healthy Life
Leaves of insulin plant Costus igneus is popular because it reduces blood sugar level. Clinical studies proven that insulin plant tea helps to reduce blood sugar levels effectively.
Fenugreek is such a lovely, wonderful plant. Yes, it is little bitter but has wonderful medicinal properties and very nutritious too. Known as methi
Indian bitter gourd is a well known vegetable for diabetic condition. The plant produces bitter fruits that holds all goodies.
Finger millet is powerful grain. It is popularly known as ragi, finger millet flour is very good source of minerals, vitamins and known for low glycemic index.
Quinoa wonderful grain which has glycemic index of around 53 is another grain that should be in your diet plan.
Diabetic friendly fruit papaya should be included in diet to keep sugar at bay. Reasons to include papaya rather than other fruits in our
Garlic is close relative of onion. From ancient times garlic has been in use mainly for health and medicinal purposes.
Know about WeRIndia
- Vitamin D deficiency does not increase risk of type 1 diabetes, study finds
- Study estimates two-thirds of COVID-19 hospitalizations due to four conditions
- Hormone helps prevent muscle loss in mice on high fat diets
- Toddler sleep patterns matter
- High fructose diets could cause immune system damage
- Simple, Natural Solutions for Depression