Many of may not give much thought about our morning routine – applying makeup to look good.
Your road to Healthy Life
As of now, FDA has no power to evaluate or approve ingredients before they make it into the products you use every day, which is why hazardous ingredients are in our mascaras, foundations & lipsticks.
Understand and enlighten yourself about green washing and false label.
This is such a hot topic, there are two different websites where you can look up the ingredients in your favorite products and get a quick and dirty rating in the form of a single number.
However, one thing remains clear; communities of color are at a greater risk to be disproportionately exposed to toxic chemicals in the workplace, their communities and from cosmetics.
Skin lighteners, which may also be marketed as skin lightening or spot and acne removal creams and lotions, often contain hydroquinone (a known endocrine disruptor), or worse, mercury.
Read labels closely and find safer alternatives using tools like the Think Dirty app and GuideGuide..
Hair dyes, shampoos, conditioners and hair styling products, body spray and cologne, aftershave, antiperspirant.
Know about WeRIndia
- Grandmother's smoking linked to autism in grandchildren
- Different Shea Butter Face Masks To Try At Home
- Anaita Shroff Adajania Rejuvenates Shraddha's Looks For Half Girlfriend
- 15 Best Ways To Lose Weight & Keep It Off
- Pictures That Do Not Need Photoshop!
- New appetite control mechanism found in brain