Acupressure is a traditional Chinese medicine system for more than 2000 years. It is still in use today because of its effectiveness in treating pain and several illnesses.
Your road to Healthy Life
Tips to give acupressure : If you are considering giving acupressure to yourself or your near ones, keep in mind few important points before proceeding.
Acupressure for headache: As you can see in the pictures, there are few acupressure points to get relief from headaches including migraine.
Eye strain relief for better eyesight: You will find pressure points for eye – three points in eyebrow, on both sides of the eye – one at corner, one between nose and eye.
Neck pain relief points:Three pressure points that help to get relief from neck pain are: GB 20 (Wind Pool), GB 21 (Shoulder Well), UB 10 (Heavenly Pillar)
Lower back pain and sciatica pain relief points: Lower back pain and sciatica pain does not go away easily. Pain killers will suppress the pain for some time
One the most difficult pain to remove and bear. It takes long time to heal the shoulder injury and to get rid of the pain. For shoulder pain pressure points are at places where one can reach easily or not able to give massage and pressure.
Menstrual cycle comes with cramps and severe pain. Painkillers can help but too much pain killers can cause edema, bloating and nausea.
Know about WeRIndia
- Higher levels of omega-3 acids in the blood increases life expectancy by almost five years
- RNA modification may protect against liver disease
- Championing chrononutrition with protein, the morning elixir for muscle growth
- Food’s Connection to Anxiety
- Researcher creates cell lines to help treat mitochondrial diseases in children
- Ultra-processed food linked to higher risk of IBD