We often use plants for medicinal purposes. Almost all home remedies are derived from plants. Our dependency on plants are increasing with awareness about side effects of modern medicines. How and why plants exhibit medicinal values?
Your road to Healthy Life
Drug abuse and addiction have negative consequences for individuals and for society.
Rich in protein- Sattu flour mix is made by grinding mix Bengal gram alone or with cereals and pulses. It is one of the great protein source food used in Indian states on regular basis and for everyday meal.
Traditionally sattu is prepared using Bengal gram. Dry roasting Bengal gram using sand as medium followed by sieving the sand and grinding the roasted gram is traditional method.
o you know ? In India Body builders use sattu powder to stay fit and healthy! A glass of sattu water is a must for body builders to keep cool and for tissue repair
Combination of pulses, cereals, Bengal gram in sattu helps vegetarians to get enough protein.
Sattu with single ingredient Bengal gram or combination of cereals, pulses can be consumed in different ways.
Sattu is an ideal food for children, pregnant women, young adults and even elderly people. It is easy to prepare and very easy to digest. Whether a single or combination of ingredients, sattu serves the much needed
Know about WeRIndia
- Blood vessel growth in muscle is reduced in women after menopause
- 'Front of package' nutrition labels improved nutrition quality
- Strong markets for cultured meat across meat-reducing Germany and France
- Vitamin E needed for proper nervous system development
- Connecting the dots on food access
- Study identifies innovative responses to pandemic school meal program disruption