Side effect of popular veggies – All vegetables and fruits are good for health. Each vegetable and fruit give unique benefit to human’s health
Your road to Healthy Life
Side effects of Indian Bitter gourd: Indian bitter gourd consumed in different forms – curry, juice, sambar, chips etc.
Side effect of Fenugreek: Fenugreek seeds and leaves both are edible – seed powder, leaves fritters, sambar, curry etc
Eggplant side effects: Eggplant is consumed in many ways: stir fry, sambar, curry, added to soup
Side effects of cucumber: Cucumber is used in salad, juice, soup, curry etc
Side effects of ginger: Ginger belongs to turmeric family and has gingerol that gives unique flavor to this medicinal root herb
Side effects of turmeric: Turmeric is a powerful medicinal herb and is well known for its health benefits in home remedies, cosmetics and in pharmaceutical industries.
Side effects of spinach: Spinach is one of the healthiest green leaf vegetable added in salads, sambar, soup, pizza
Know about WeRIndia
- Causes and treatment of vaginal cuts
- What to expect during IUD insertion
- Menstrual cups: Everything you need to know
- Why you love coffee and beer
- Children and teens who drink low-calorie sweetened beverages do not save calories
- Walnuts may help lower blood pressure for those at risk of heart disease