Roses are popular in the world. Rosa damascena mill L., known as Gole Mohammadi in is one of the most important species of Rosaceae family flowers. R. damascena is an ornamental plant and beside perfuming effect, several pharmacological properties including anti-HIV, antibacterial, antioxidant, antitussive, hypnotic, antidiabetic, and relaxant effect on tracheal chains have been reported for this plant. The medicinal functions of Rosaceae are partly attributed to their abundance of phenolics compound. Phenolics possess a wide range of pharmacological activities, such as antioxidants, free-radical scavengers, anticancer, anti-inflammatory, antimutagenic, and antidepressant. Hydrosol is nothing but the rose oil that has many commercial uses.
Know about WeRIndia
- Hydrosalpinx: Symptoms, fertility, and treatment
- Personality Traits Of People Whose Name Starts With Letter N
- Things To Do On Vasant Panchami
- Daily Horoscope: 21 January 2018
- Alia Bhatt Copied Kelly Rowland At The Filmfare Awards 2018; Who Looked Better?
- Preity Zinta Turned Into A Pretty Princess At The Filmfare Awards 2018