Indian borage has lots of traditional uses. Leaves are useful for infants conditions and is good source of cooking herb too. Leaves volatile oil, largely carvacrol. The juice of the leaves for dyspepsia, asthma, chronic coughs, bronchitis, colic, flatulence, rheumatism. In India these plants are also used for malarial fever, hepatopathy, renal and vesicle calculi, hiccup, helminthiasis, colic, and convulsions. Leaves are applied to cracks at the corners of the mouth, for thrush, headaches; against fever as a massage or as a wash.
Know about WeRIndia
- Why Babies Breathe So Fast
- Tamannah Bhatia's Diwali Day Look Was Perfect To The 'T'
- Cons Of Depilatory Creams On Skin
- Bollywood Divas At Ekta Kapoor's Diwali Bash
- Tips To Prevent Vitiligo From Spreading Naturally
- MAMI Film Festival Closing Ceremony: Sonam's Stunning Attire To Deepika's Style Disappointment