Indian borage has lots of traditional uses. Leaves are useful for infants conditions and is good source of cooking herb too. Leaves volatile oil, largely carvacrol. The juice of the leaves for dyspepsia, asthma, chronic coughs, bronchitis, colic, flatulence, rheumatism. In India these plants are also used for malarial fever, hepatopathy, renal and vesicle calculi, hiccup, helminthiasis, colic, and convulsions. Leaves are applied to cracks at the corners of the mouth, for thrush, headaches; against fever as a massage or as a wash.
Know about WeRIndia
- Skin Care Tips From Dermatologists
- Avoid These Foods If You Want Healthy Teeth
- Hyderabad Vaccination Drives Comes to a Halt After 4 Children Fall Sick
- Jacqueline Fernandez Slayed It In Yellow
- Canadian children's nutrition suffers during school hours
- Her Mum Believes She Will Be The Light In The Darkness