Indian borage has lots of traditional uses. Leaves are useful for infants conditions and is good source of cooking herb too. Leaves volatile oil, largely carvacrol. The juice of the leaves for dyspepsia, asthma, chronic coughs, bronchitis, colic, flatulence, rheumatism. In India these plants are also used for malarial fever, hepatopathy, renal and vesicle calculi, hiccup, helminthiasis, colic, and convulsions. Leaves are applied to cracks at the corners of the mouth, for thrush, headaches; against fever as a massage or as a wash.
Know about WeRIndia
- Grandmother's smoking linked to autism in grandchildren
- Different Shea Butter Face Masks To Try At Home
- Anaita Shroff Adajania Rejuvenates Shraddha's Looks For Half Girlfriend
- 15 Best Ways To Lose Weight & Keep It Off
- Pictures That Do Not Need Photoshop!
- New appetite control mechanism found in brain