Hiccups affects everyone. It affects babies as well as adults. Drinking and eating too fast, spicy food, carbonated drinks often can cause hiccups. Most time hiccups resolve on their own with no medical intervention required. If it is not medical related issue then generally hiccups can be stopped by following methods.
Health benefits of hibiscus plants are many.
Healthy food replacements for ten food cravings
Benefits of drinking chamomile tea
Colorful veggies, fruits & health benefits
10 signs indicating you are eating too much sugar
Shift workers often sleep less, and average sleep duration of shift worker is 4 hours. This reduced sleep can cause accidents, injuries, drowsiness during driving. To improve sleep & alertness follow these instructions
Five keys for food safety
Know about WeRIndia
- Causes and treatment of vaginal cuts
- What to expect during IUD insertion
- Menstrual cups: Everything you need to know
- Why you love coffee and beer
- Children and teens who drink low-calorie sweetened beverages do not save calories
- Walnuts may help lower blood pressure for those at risk of heart disease