We are familiar with plants but what we do not know is ” plants are constantly working”. Their hard work gives us food, medicine and a beautiful nature.
The curry tree is a tropical to sub-tropical tree in the family Rutaceae (the rue family, which includes rue, citrus, and satinwood), which is native to India and Sri Lanka.
The ancient Neem tree of Asia has been the source of natural medicinal extracts for thousands of years.
Peppermint has a wide variety of health and medicinal uses. It is used to help treat the common cold, to calm inflammations and to soothe digestive problems.
The medicinal functions of Rosaceae are partly attributed to their abundance of phenolics compound.
Know about WeRIndia
- What you should know about tubular breasts
- Beautiful Home And Garden Decoration Ideas For This Christmas Season
- 10 Homemade Remedies To Remove Skin Tags
- Nia Sharma Proves Her 'Sexiest' Tag With These Looks
- Picture Revelations: What Is The First Thing You Noticed?
- Benefits Of Breastfeeding For Both The Baby & Mother