Tamarind is a very large tree with heavy drooping branches and green foliage. It is indigenous to South Africa but grows extensively in India.
Tag: your road to Healthy Life
Click here to know some more examples of benefits of practicing yoga.
Organic farming is very promising and can bring good health to everyone.
- 60 mg
- 200 mg
- 500 mg
- 1,000 mg
- 5,000 mg
- staying lean
- eating fiber-rich foods
- eating enough magnesium
- eating enough potassium
- getting en
Participating in heritage projects helps people to learn about their local history, make connections.
Kanheri caves is also famous place to visit in Mumbai. Located on the western outskirts of the city, these caves are a collection of rock-cut architecture remains, dedicated to Buddhist religion, culture and art.
Know about WeRIndia
- REM sleep tunes eating behavior
- Children's pester power a future target for interventions
- Vitamin D twice a day may keep vertigo away
- Body weight has surprising, alarming impact on brain function
- Scientists discover the switch that makes human brown fat burn energy
- Increased global mortality linked to arsenic exposure in rice-based diets