People are owning pets like never before. During Covid-19 pandemic, those who stay at home, work from home
Tag: your road to Healthy Life
Reducing and avoiding carbohydrate intake can lead to slow and sluggish metabolic rate.
Our body needs to move, be flexible and strong.
After your exercise, if you snack on one post-workout protein bar you will put back all the calories that you burnt few minutes back.
Polyunsaturated fats – like all fats – contain nine calories per gram, which means if you consume PUFA in moderate quantity it works better.
Skipping meals, breakfast and restricting calorie intake is not a good idea. This will lead to unhappiness in blood sugar and hormones in the system.
Have patience to reduce weight. Stop looking at short-term solution. Look for healthy habits when it comes to diet. Let the weight loss be gradual – slow and steady.
Your food selection matters for weight loss.
Know about WeRIndia
- Meeting sleep recommendations could lead to smarter snacking
- Meds, surgery may help obesity-related high blood pressure if diet, exercise fall short
- Relief for Menopause Symptoms
- 'Blue food revolution' to tackle climate change and malnutrition
- Pilot study of diet/exercise in young adults with intellectual disabilities is promising
- New findings on ambient UVB radiation, vitamin D, and protection against severe COVID-19