Tamarind is a very large tree with heavy drooping branches and green foliage. It is indigenous to South Africa but grows extensively in India.
Tag: your road to Healthy Life
If you are not a fan of cosmetics and cream, to protect moisture in the skin home remedies can help.
Is flu vaccine safe : Both CDC and American Academy of Pediatrics recommend, annual flu vaccine for all children under 6 months and older is recommended
Both raw milk and honey are natural moisturizers.
We all need vitamin C to reduce inflammation, itchiness, and irritation of skin. Lemon juice is a natural toner that helps in these three conditions. With honey it is good skin protector
Human body is like a machine. And, it is a complex machine. There are so many discoveries keeps happening and interesting factors will be revealed by scientists ever now and then.
Click here to know some more examples of benefits of practicing yoga.
Practicing this exercise helps to cure all the spinal problems.
Know about WeRIndia
- Causes and treatment of vaginal cuts
- What to expect during IUD insertion
- Menstrual cups: Everything you need to know
- Why you love coffee and beer
- Children and teens who drink low-calorie sweetened beverages do not save calories
- Walnuts may help lower blood pressure for those at risk of heart disease