We often use plants for medicinal purposes. Almost all home remedies are derived from plants. Our dependency on plants are increasing with awareness about side effects of modern medicines. How and why plants exhibit medicinal values?
Tag: your road to Healthy Life
Tamarind is a very large tree with heavy drooping branches and green foliage. It is indigenous to South Africa but grows extensively in India.
Click here to know some more examples of benefits of practicing yoga.
Organic farming is very promising and can bring good health to everyone.
- 60 mg
- 200 mg
- 500 mg
- 1,000 mg
- 5,000 mg
- staying lean
- eating fiber-rich foods
- eating enough magnesium
- eating enough potassium
- getting en
Participating in heritage projects helps people to learn about their local history, make connections.
Know about WeRIndia
- Sugar-sweetened drinks linked to increased risk of colorectal cancer in women under 50, study finds
- Many consumers misinterpret food date labels, yet use them with confidence
- Alzheimer's study: A Mediterranean diet might protect against memory loss and dementia
- Secret behind maintaining a healthy weight loss
- Your stomach may be the secret to fighting obesity
- Team cracks century-old mystery over the health struggles of explorer Ernest Shackleton