No doubt, smart devices provide many benefits, including education apps. But children also are one step closer to dangerous and distractive games, sexting apps and social media apps where online bullies are on the watch.
To manage the sugar and energy level both, kids with Type 1 or Type II diabetes need to stay on healthy diet. When we say healthy diet it means balanced diet.
When children are in a room, playing together in child care there is always a chance of getting infected. Both infants and toddlers who depend on care givers for their health
Kids always think that electronic devices like smartphones, videogames, tablets are fun toys. They love to use it for games, chatting, browsing or watching movies.
Parents can engage children by asking questions related to health and have children answer. Here are some basic questions for kids that parents can consider quizzing.
Stammering or stuttering is disruption of normal speech which can be seen in children. Stammering makes it difficult for a child to communicate easily. When a child stutters
Kids often stain their clothes while eating, playing at home or at school. Sometimes they wipe hands on their dress to get rid of stains from little hands. Some stains are hard to remove using regular detergents. Some easy methods to remove different types of stain from your kids clothes are explained.
Keeping your child’s head safe is very important. Even though, the children heads and brains are smaller, the entire infant skull is composed of numerous pieces that are essentially softer than the adult.
Know about WeRIndia
- Plant-based 'meat' 'healthier and more sustainable than animal products'
- It doesn't matter much which fiber you choose -- just get more fiber!
- Food stamp work requirements increase mental health care use
- People with poor sleep behaviors may be at risk for fatty liver disease
- COVID-19: New energy for flagging immune cells
- Most high blood pressure in children and teenagers is linked with unhealthy lifestyle