We often use plants for medicinal purposes. Almost all home remedies are derived from plants. Our dependency on plants are increasing with awareness about side effects of modern medicines. How and why plants exhibit medicinal values?
Tag: types of plants
This large group of houseplants offers selections in all shapes, sizes, and colors
The curry tree is a tropical to sub-tropical tree in the family Rutaceae (the rue family, which includes rue, citrus, and satinwood), which is native to India and Sri Lanka.
Know about WeRIndia
- New study calls for mitigation, monitoring of common grease-proofing food packaging chemicals
- Fasting is required to see the full benefit of calorie restriction in mice
- Chronic Pain
- Key protein linked to appetite and obesity in mice
- How highly processed foods harm memory in the aging brain
- Early modern human from Southeast Asia adapted to a rainforest environment