Healthy Life is a part of www.WeRIndia.com, an all India – centric website (https://healthylife.werindia.com) and is solely owned and operated by WeRIndia.com. It is an Indian nutritional portal providing educational articles.This nutritional port was launched on February 5th, 2015.
The content on this site is not intended to substitute a consultation with a qualified health care professional. It is solely intended to guide readers on Nutritional values of various Foods and Health related research . The advice and supervision of a health care professional is always necessary if someone wants to try different diet or changing their Health life style. We’ve even got you covered for low-fat, quick and easy recipes – an essential step toward overall healthy living. Our mantra is to give users all guidance for Happy & Healthy life through daily articles with unique and more recent, updated health and fitness contents. Older content may require a review and we encourage readers to bring outdated information to our attention.
- Provide all aspects of Nutrition values of various foods and diets
- Cooking & recipes of Indian foods -easy recipes
- Vegan and Vegetarian diets
- Wellness & exercises
- Nutrition & health related articles
- Meal planner, various types of dies, weight-loss, and weight-gain
- Life stages nutrition
- Kids health, activities and Foods
- Website maintains a list of user e-mail addresses. This email addresses are added to when a user contacts us. The list is used to inform of noteworthy changes to the website. If we receive a removal request from a user, the email address is immediately removed.
- We welcome all user supported content in English or any Indian language, and will serve to highlight this as we evolve. This site welcomes site-moderators, freelances or user contributors. You can contribute to us by clicking on “contribute for us”.
Thank you for your visiting out website and your interest. We appreciate any and all feedback on both our website today, as well as ideas you may have for the future. You can contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or through the “Got Ideas” footer tab on the site.
1. Thank you for visiting this website – https://healthylife.werindia.com. Please read the Terms and Conditions contained in this document carefully since any use of this website constitutes your acceptance of the Terms and Conditions set out herein. Do not use this web portal if you do not agree to all the following conditions.
2. The information provided here is for general information only. It is not intended to provide Medical/Health/beauty advice, and should not be relied on as substitute for consultation with qualified health professionals who are familiar with your special needs.
3. We give no warranty to any kind of readings of this portal, including any warranty of accuracy, completeness, reliability or fitness for practical purposes.
4. The opinions and recommendations contained herein are not necessarily those of us nor are they endorsed by us.
5. WE may provide links on other web sites that are not within our control. These links are provided for reference only and are not intended as an endorsement by us.
6. We will not be held responsible for the information contained herein or the web site which is linked to be obscene offensive or infringing up on your intellectual property rights or for any consequential, special or similar damage.
7. Some information was compiled from various sources available freely on the Internet. Credits are fully given to the known authors of any material that was used to put this article together.
- For Main menu categories reference links and further reading links are given with articles and also a separate section “Reference links” has been provided in the drop down.
- For all articles in the website references are provided below each article. If you feel that article lacks any references, please contact us and we are happy to incorporate the references after review.
- Articles republished will be given credit to the source with their link and prior permission notification at the end of the article with author name (if any).
8. The responsibility on dispute regarding the copy right, trademark or any other matters are solely vested on the contributors/writers and our liability is limited to the removal of that articles/matters/photographs from the portal as and when https://healthylife.werindia.com get aware or are intimated by the accuser.
9. https://healthylife.werindia.com does not provide diagnosis, treatment or medical advice. The information given on this web site is a general guidance and for educational purpose only. It is not a substitute for professional medical advice. Do not use this information to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease without consulting a qualified Doctor. Anybody using the information given in this web site is doing so at his or her own risk. Please consult your Doctor for any advice.