As the Covid-19 pandemic is continuing, globally new variants of the viruses are appearing. Scientists are working to understand why and how these variants are appearing and spreading everywhere. In addition, they are also looking at whether the new vaccines will protect people against these variants too.
If you are a smoker, then think before you pick up next cigarette. Recent reports on Covid-19 telling us that smokers are prone to severe covid-19 infections.
Cancer patients are more vulnerable for infections. Infection risk is high due to their changed, weakened immune system. Immune system which is defense mechanism of the body changes with cancer and cancer treatments.
The black fungus infection called Mucormycosis occurs when the body immunity system is too week because of severe illness. In this case, mucormycosis infection happened with patients who were tested positive and treated for current pandemic.
As we are entering new year 2021 a new covid strain SARS-COV-2 that appeared in the UK is spreading around the globe. Many countries are taking steps to stop the spread of rapidly spreading SARS-COV-2.
To reduce weight and keep body mass index under control, people are looking at a probiotics diet. Probiotics are live microor
While the whole world is waiting for Covid-19 vaccine, Center for Disease Control in US has explained eight important points that citizens should know regarding the Covid-19 vaccine
After many months of waiting, today we have some good news about COVID-19 vaccination.
Know about WeRIndia
- Less inflammation with a traditional Tanzanian diet than with a Western diet
- Belly fat resistant to every-other-day fasting
- Accelerating gains in abdominal fat during menopause tied to heart disease risk
- Green tea supplements modulate facial development of children with Down syndrome, study finds
- Dietary fats interact with grape tannins to influence wine taste
- Weight loss drug hope for patients with type 2 diabetes