To protect our vision we must take care of our eyes like any other body parts.
To keep good vision and to protect health of eyes there are several recommended steps one should follow:
- Always use eye protection to avoid injuries.
- People over 40 should have their eyes checked every two years and people over 60 should have their eyes checked every year.
- Know your family’s eye history
- Have a comprehensive dilated eye exam.
- Eat right to protect your sight.
- Be cool and wear your shades. Wear sunglasses to protect your eyes from UV rays.
- Clean your hands and your contact lenses properly.
- Quit smoking or never start.
It is important to go through eye checkups once a year or as your doctor recommends and get your eyes checked for some of the eye conditions described in next few slides.
Published by: Sumana Rao | Posted on: February 2, 2017