GRS (Gender Reassignment Surgery) vaginal dilators help transgender women maintain vaginal diameter and vaginal depth
Pain relief might seem as easy as popping a pill — but there’s a lot more going on than simple relief.
“Healthy living” to most people, means both physical and mental health are in balance or functioning well together in a person.
Both men and women may have certain ‘risk factors’ that can make them more likely to develop osteoporosis.
At 20, you have developed 90% of your skeleton, but you still have some time left to build.
Talk with your doctor if you develop any medical condition, to see how it might affect your bone health.
At this age you have done all that you can to optimize your skeleton.
Now you must
Pay attention to body mechanics to protect your bones from breaking.
Know about WeRIndia
- Plant-based 'meat' 'healthier and more sustainable than animal products'
- It doesn't matter much which fiber you choose -- just get more fiber!
- Food stamp work requirements increase mental health care use
- People with poor sleep behaviors may be at risk for fatty liver disease
- COVID-19: New energy for flagging immune cells
- Most high blood pressure in children and teenagers is linked with unhealthy lifestyle