Looking for something slightly spicy and cheesy for cold? Here is one easy recipe for you – Jalapeno pepper filled with vegetarian cream cheese.
Tag: your road to healthylife
Diwali (Deepavali) is in the corner with varieties of sweet boxes – Gulab jamun, rasamali, jilebi, laddoo, peda halwa and so on.
Healthy eating includes making decision on what to eat and how much eat. There is a difference between serving size of a food and portion of food that we consume.
Checkout the natural and simple grandma’s remedies to reduce nausea & for acid reflux…
We saw poor cilantro.. now it is mushroom turn. Why people hate it? Well, you can see the benefits of various types of mushrooms in this article here in your road to healthy life.
Fennel leaves and seeds both taste almost same. The fennel seed bitterness can be harsh for many. Taste is like anise and somewhat like black licorice.
Swami (Saint) Dayananda Saraswati is a distinguished, traditional teacher of Vedanta.
Grief is a natural response to loss. It is the emotional suffering you feel when something or someone you love is taken away.
Know about WeRIndia
- Sugar-sweetened drinks linked to increased risk of colorectal cancer in women under 50, study finds
- Many consumers misinterpret food date labels, yet use them with confidence
- Alzheimer's study: A Mediterranean diet might protect against memory loss and dementia
- Secret behind maintaining a healthy weight loss
- Your stomach may be the secret to fighting obesity
- Team cracks century-old mystery over the health struggles of explorer Ernest Shackleton