Looking for something slightly spicy and cheesy for cold? Here is one easy recipe for you – Jalapeno pepper filled with vegetarian cream cheese.
Tag: your road to healthylife
Diwali (Deepavali) is in the corner with varieties of sweet boxes – Gulab jamun, rasamali, jilebi, laddoo, peda halwa and so on.
Healthy eating includes making decision on what to eat and how much eat. There is a difference between serving size of a food and portion of food that we consume.
Checkout the natural and simple grandma’s remedies to reduce nausea & for acid reflux…
We saw poor cilantro.. now it is mushroom turn. Why people hate it? Well, you can see the benefits of various types of mushrooms in this article here in your road to healthy life.
Fennel leaves and seeds both taste almost same. The fennel seed bitterness can be harsh for many. Taste is like anise and somewhat like black licorice.
Swami (Saint) Dayananda Saraswati is a distinguished, traditional teacher of Vedanta.
Grief is a natural response to loss. It is the emotional suffering you feel when something or someone you love is taken away.
Know about WeRIndia
- Relief for Adolescent and Adult Anxiety
- Genes identified that increase the risk of obesity but also protect against disease
- Vitamin D deficiency does not increase risk of type 1 diabetes, study finds
- Study estimates two-thirds of COVID-19 hospitalizations due to four conditions
- Decrease in peanut allergy among infants after guideline changes
- Hormone helps prevent muscle loss in mice on high fat diets