Many countries are trying to get back to normal life in stages in amidst of current world pandemic. However, the number of Covid-19 cases are increasing in most countries. One thing parent worry about is, should they be sending children back to school when the school open?
Have you ever felt you have enough and thinking of giving away things to others? If so, then your thinking is in right direction. Giving is good both for you and the recipients. It brings happiness to you and strength to receiver.
Are you a doctor who is seeing women patients? You must have already recommended folic acid capsules
Indian sandalwood also popularly known as Srigandha has both religious as well as medicinal applications. Indian sandalwood tree grows in Southern forests of India and its cultivation needs permission
Homemade nasal spray to remove mucus and allergens
It is important to take care of your parents’ health. They have taken care of us, now it is our turn One of the very best gift you can give it to your mother is, showing concern and taking care of her health.
Writing beautiful note: Appreciating what your mother has been doing to keep family spirits high, her smiles, love and affection – there are so many things children should be grateful for.
Flowers, plants and gifts for mother: If you cannot step outside of the house, then go online and get some precious gift for mom. There is still time. Your gift need not to be costly.
Know about WeRIndia
- Blood vessel growth in muscle is reduced in women after menopause
- 'Front of package' nutrition labels improved nutrition quality
- Strong markets for cultured meat across meat-reducing Germany and France
- Vitamin E needed for proper nervous system development
- Connecting the dots on food access
- Study identifies innovative responses to pandemic school meal program disruption