Chutney powder is a popular dish especially for bachelors who are not that expert in cooking or does not have cooking experience.
Tag: Spicy Chutneys
Wash, finely chop ginger or grate ginger. (you can peel the skin)
Dry roast grated dry coconut to slightly brown color…
In a pan dry roast the sesame seeds until you see crackle of sesame seeds,
Wash the curry leaves and sundry or dry them on a paper towel. In a pan add the urad dal (Black gram), 10 black pepper and red chilli..
Dry roast red chillies and pepper in different vessels (or one by one)..
Serve with hot rice with a tsp of ghee. You can even have it with idli and dosa too.
Dry roast peanuts in, till the skin peels off or brown spots appear on them. Dry roast fried gram till it leaves aroma.
Know about WeRIndia
- Fatty acid may help combat multiple sclerosis, study finds
- Alcohol consumption linked to portion of cancer incidence and mortality, report shows
- Fried food intake linked to heightened serious heart disease and stroke risk
- Successive governments' approach to obesity policies has destined them to fail
- Taking Charge of Menopause Symptoms With Food
- Could altering mealtimes prevent development of Type 2 diabetes?