Here is mouth watering and nutritional snack for the day – Sprouted Mung dal cutlets.
Tag: Indian Recipe
Coconut rice or Thengai saadam or Kobbari rice is very popular in Tamil Nadu and Karnataka.
Dal makhani (“Buttery Lentil”) is a popular dish originating from the Punjab region of India and Pakistan
This is the best season to grab soup that soothes our itchy throat and cold.
The magical, wonderful medicinal plant which is a gift to mankind is bitter gourd!
Ingredients used here are readily available at most homes. This soup can be prepared throughout the year. Corn as main ingredient, this soup is nutritious.
Know the ingredients and the recipe of Sesame Powder.
Well, it has good ingredients too – spinach, peas, ginger!
Know about WeRIndia
- DIY Vitamin C Facial Serum Recipe For Flawless Skin
- Style Trends To Follow This Diwali
- 11 High Risk Groups for Breast Cancer — Which One Are You In?
- Everyday Items/Habits That Can Make You Sick If You're Not Maintaining Hygiene
- 10 Jewellery Styles To Cover Your Wedding Ceremonies In A Grand Way
- Why Should We Bring Salt On Diwali