Here is mouth watering and nutritional snack for the day – Sprouted Mung dal cutlets.
Tag: Indian Recipe
Coconut rice or Thengai saadam or Kobbari rice is very popular in Tamil Nadu and Karnataka.
Dal makhani (“Buttery Lentil”) is a popular dish originating from the Punjab region of India and Pakistan
This is the best season to grab soup that soothes our itchy throat and cold.
The magical, wonderful medicinal plant which is a gift to mankind is bitter gourd!
Ingredients used here are readily available at most homes. This soup can be prepared throughout the year. Corn as main ingredient, this soup is nutritious.
Know the ingredients and the recipe of Sesame Powder.
Well, it has good ingredients too – spinach, peas, ginger!
Know about WeRIndia
- 9 Best Remedies To Get Relief From Scalp Psoriasis
- International Yoga Day 2018: What To Eat Before And After Practicing Yoga
- Kareena And Karisma Dressed Down But Looked Sexy AF
- How Goddess Durga Attacked The Demon Durgasura
- Red Alert: Look Closely, Are Alia And Shraddha Sporting Almost The Same Red Tops?
- Powerful Yoga Asanas For Glowing Skin