Here is mouth watering and nutritional snack for the day – Sprouted Mung dal cutlets.
Tag: Indian Recipe
Coconut rice or Thengai saadam or Kobbari rice is very popular in Tamil Nadu and Karnataka.
Dal makhani (“Buttery Lentil”) is a popular dish originating from the Punjab region of India and Pakistan
This is the best season to grab soup that soothes our itchy throat and cold.
The magical, wonderful medicinal plant which is a gift to mankind is bitter gourd!
Ingredients used here are readily available at most homes. This soup can be prepared throughout the year. Corn as main ingredient, this soup is nutritious.
Know the ingredients and the recipe of Sesame Powder.
Well, it has good ingredients too – spinach, peas, ginger!
Know about WeRIndia
- With abdominal etching, plastic surgeons help patients get 'six-pack abs'
- New insight into how obesity, insulin resistance can impair cognition
- How to Avoid Osteoporosis
- Genetic variants that protect against obesity could aid new weight loss medicines
- After heart attack: Late dinner and no breakfast a killer combination
- Achieving sugar reduction targets could cut child obesity and healthcare costs