Know the ingredients and the recipe of Sesame Powder.
Tag: Indian Recipe
Here is mouth watering and nutritional snack for the day – Sprouted Mung dal cutlets.
Coconut rice or Thengai saadam or Kobbari rice is very popular in Tamil Nadu and Karnataka.
Dal makhani (“Buttery Lentil”) is a popular dish originating from the Punjab region of India and Pakistan
This is the best season to grab soup that soothes our itchy throat and cold.
The magical, wonderful medicinal plant which is a gift to mankind is bitter gourd!
Ingredients used here are readily available at most homes. This soup can be prepared throughout the year. Corn as main ingredient, this soup is nutritious.
Well, it has good ingredients too – spinach, peas, ginger!
Know about WeRIndia
- Age is no barrier to successful weight loss
- Are high-protein total diet replacements the key to maintaining healthy weight?
- Mediterranean diet helps reduce effects of stress in animal model
- Dieting and weight worries on rise in teens
- Go (over) easy on the eggs: 'Egg-cess' consumption linked to diabetes
- Gut check: Teff grain boosts stomach microbiome health