Annona squamosa or sugar apple (sweet sop) is a very sweet to taste. It is bit pricey and available in only certain time of the year.
Tag: Grandma’s remedies
Anxiety can happen to anybody for small to big reasons. Health, office, colleague, friends, family issues or simple thought of meeting and talking to new people, new surroundings can cause anxiety.
Parents feel terrible when child does not go for potty and suffers because of constipation. Potty problem (constipation) in kids most of the time happens because of dehydration.
We all know benefit of ripened papaya fruit. It is good for diabetes and reduces cholesterol. It also helps in weight loss and eases menstrual pain. Do you know raw papaya fruit also has several benefits?
Bloating during menopause is due to hormonal changes. Here are grandma’s remedies for menopause bloating
Sugar cane juice is popular in tropical countries and during hot sunny days people love to drink Ganne ka ras or sugar cane juice.
try some of the traditional home remedies – herbs and foods recommendation that can also help to conceive and cure infertility.
The blend of turmeric with honey and /or any of other ingredients has powerful healing capacity.
Know about WeRIndia
- Higher levels of omega-3 acids in the blood increases life expectancy by almost five years
- RNA modification may protect against liver disease
- Championing chrononutrition with protein, the morning elixir for muscle growth
- Food’s Connection to Anxiety
- Researcher creates cell lines to help treat mitochondrial diseases in children
- Ultra-processed food linked to higher risk of IBD