Parents feel terrible when child does not go for potty and suffers because of constipation. Potty problem (constipation) in kids most of the time happens because of dehydration.
Tag: Grandma’s remedies
Bloating during menopause is due to hormonal changes. Here are grandma’s remedies for menopause bloating
Sugar cane juice is popular in tropical countries and during hot sunny days people love to drink Ganne ka ras or sugar cane juice.
try some of the traditional home remedies – herbs and foods recommendation that can also help to conceive and cure infertility.
We all know benefit of ripened papaya fruit. It is good for diabetes and reduces cholesterol. It also helps in weight loss and eases menstrual pain. Do you know raw papaya fruit also has several benefits?
The blend of turmeric with honey and /or any of other ingredients has powerful healing capacity.
Mustard oil is edible oil and apart from cooking it has several benefits that most of us are not aware off.
Appetite problem? Don’t worry. Our traditional methods of cooking and homemade drinks can enhance our taste buds and help in bringing back lost appetite.
Know about WeRIndia
- Causes and treatment of vaginal cuts
- What to expect during IUD insertion
- Menstrual cups: Everything you need to know
- Why you love coffee and beer
- Children and teens who drink low-calorie sweetened beverages do not save calories
- Walnuts may help lower blood pressure for those at risk of heart disease