Are you worried about wrinkles and black marks that are giving you older look?
Try these easy and simple tips at home to get “wrinkle free” skin.
1) To 1/4 tsp of carrot juice add 1 tsp of honey. Apply this on face and neck. Leave it for 15 to 20 minutes and clean the face using a cotton ball dipped in very dilute baking soda (1 part baking soda and 10 part water).
2) To avoid getting wrinkles on face: Add equal part of glycerin and honey with turmeric powder. Apply this on face and neck. Leave for 15-20 minutes and wash using warm water.
3) To 1 tsp of turmeric powder add 1.5 tsp of fresh yogurt/ homemade curd. Mix both and apply o face. Leave for about half an hour. Wash using warm water.
4) To one mashed ripened banana (nendra variety is good) add rose water and mix well. Apply this on face leave for an hour and wash using warm water. This removes wrinkle as well as gives a fair skin.
5) Mix a tsp of lemon juice and turmeric powder. Apply this on face and leave for an hour. Wash face using warm water.
6) Chewing gum: Chew low calorie chewing gums for about 20-30 minutes. This will give exercise to face muscle and removes wrinkles as well as double chin.
7) To a tsp of glycerin, add honey turmeric and lemon juice. Mix well, apply on face and neck area. This releases wrinkles and makes face brighter and removes black marks.
8) To get a younger looking skin: Wash fenugreek leaves and make a paste. Apply this on face 3 hours before taking a shower. Wash face after 3 hours. This helps in reducing pimple, black heads and dry skin.
9) Sandalwood paste and rose water: Prepare sandalwood paste with rose water. Apply this to face and hands. This reduces wrinkles.
10) Sandalwood and yogurt: Mix these two ingredients, apply on face and neck and, leave it for 15-20 minutes. This gives a fair look to skin by removing wrinkles and any black mark.
11) Aloe vera liquid, turmeric and honey: For a tsp of Aloe vera gel and 1/2 tsp of turmeric and honey. Apply this on face, around eyes. Get rid of the wrinkle with this simple formula.
12) Yogurt, lemon juice, turmeric and sesame oil: Mix all these four ingredients in equal parts. Apply on face and neck. Leave it for about 2 hours and wash face using warm water. This not only removes the wrinkles also gives a glowing look.
13) Besan (chickpea powder) and yogurt: Mix besan powder and yogurt to prepare a paste. Apply on face and neck. Leave it for about an hour. Wash face using lukewarm water.
14) Red sandalwood paste: Prepare a paste of red sandalwood using 2 tsp of milk. Apply this on face and leave it overnight. Wash face next day morning. If you feel it is uncomfortable then, morning apply this and leave for couple of hours to get some good results.
15) Rose water, turmeric, sandalwood powder: Mix all three ingredients – 1 tsp rose water, 1/2 tsp turmeric and 1/2 tsp sandalwood. Apply this paste on face and neck. Leave it for about 1/2 hour. Rinse face using warm water.
Disclaimer: If you are allergic to anyone of the above ingredient then we suggest you to test it on small area of the unexposed skin. If you develop any rashes then stop the remedy.
- B . Lobo: Griha Sangathi, 1996, Lobo Publishers, Mangalore