Home remedies of Indian Changeri: -Oxalis sp. also known as Sorrel Changeri or Indian Changeri (O. corniculata) is a common, indigenous plant that appears everywhere.
Tag: Grandma’s remedies
To reduce eye strain and puffiness around eyes few home remedies one can try are listed below by grandma.
Ajwain (Karpooravalli or Doddapatre, Patharchur) is a medicinal herb (Coleus aromaticus) which has been in use in Ayurveda for many centuries.
Grandma has suggestions to use mint leaves in 12 different ways to get mint health benefits in your daily food.
Do you know the common and inexpensive home remedy stuffs that are sitting in our kitchen cabinets can help us during common sickness?
Instead of using chemicals on the body one can use natural ways to get rid of that “unwanted” hair from various parts of the body.
Aromatic, little spicy and a great medicinal herb that all of us should keep in our kitchen cabinet is Fennel. We all know fennel seeds are good for digestion and also great to get rid of that bad mouth odor.
Bitter gourd is a fruit/vegetable belongs to cucumber family. It is considered as one of the leading diabetic medicinal herb as it has tremendous properties that is helpful in controlling diabetes.
Know about WeRIndia
- Strict diet explains metabolic effect of gastric bypass surgery
- Adding a meter between meals boosts vegetarian appeal
- Human milk based fortifiers improve health outcomes for the smallest premature babies
- Nutrition labelling is improving nation's diet
- Lipoic acid supplements help some obese but otherwise healthy people lose weight
- Plant-based 'meats' improve some cardiovascular risk factors compared with red meat