Mustard oil is edible oil and apart from cooking it has several benefits that most of us are not aware off.
Tag: Grandma’s remedies
Appetite problem? Don’t worry. Our traditional methods of cooking and homemade drinks can enhance our taste buds and help in bringing back lost appetite.
Home remedies of Indian Changeri: -Oxalis sp. also known as Sorrel Changeri or Indian Changeri (O. corniculata) is a common, indigenous plant that appears everywhere.
To reduce eye strain and puffiness around eyes few home remedies one can try are listed below by grandma.
Ajwain (Karpooravalli or Doddapatre, Patharchur) is a medicinal herb (Coleus aromaticus) which has been in use in Ayurveda for many centuries.
Grandma has suggestions to use mint leaves in 12 different ways to get mint health benefits in your daily food.
Do you know the common and inexpensive home remedy stuffs that are sitting in our kitchen cabinets can help us during common sickness?
Instead of using chemicals on the body one can use natural ways to get rid of that “unwanted” hair from various parts of the body.
Know about WeRIndia
- Black American women with vitamin D insufficiency more likely to test positive for COVID-19, study finds
- Eating for hunger or pleasure? Regulating these feeding behaviors involves different brain circuits
- Arthritis & Joint Pain
- New dietary treatment for epilepsy well tolerated and reduced seizures, study finds
- Higher levels of omega-3 acids in the blood increases life expectancy by almost five years
- RNA modification may protect against liver disease