Vitamin D and magnesium levels have been found to be low in people with fibromyalgia, but as of yet there is no evidence that taking vitamin supplements are an effective fibromyalgia treatment. Vitamin D, known as the sunshine vitamin, does have some effects on nerve and muscle function, and some studies have suggested that low levels of vitamin D may be associated with chronic pain of fibromyalgia. In a small clinical study published online in the January 2012 issue of Pain Medicine, fibromyalgia symptoms improved in 30 women after 8 weeks of vitamin D supplementation.
Know about WeRIndia
- Here's What Garlic Can Do To Your Skin and Hair
- Baby Who Weighed 6 Kg At The Time Of Birth!
- TWINNING! Shilpa Shetty And Twinkle Khanna Shared The Same Style Statement
- Style Trends Of This Season To Pick From AIFW SS'18
- Things That You Need To Avoid During Diwali
- How To Use Cocoa Butter To Get Rid Of Dry Skin