Vitamin D and magnesium levels have been found to be low in people with fibromyalgia, but as of yet there is no evidence that taking vitamin supplements are an effective fibromyalgia treatment. Vitamin D, known as the sunshine vitamin, does have some effects on nerve and muscle function, and some studies have suggested that low levels of vitamin D may be associated with chronic pain of fibromyalgia. In a small clinical study published online in the January 2012 issue of Pain Medicine, fibromyalgia symptoms improved in 30 women after 8 weeks of vitamin D supplementation.
Know about WeRIndia
- Reasons You Should Not Sleep Immediately After Your Dinner
- The Stunning Disha Patani Sizzled In Ritu Kumar Label
- This Couple Decided To Have A ‘Pig-themed Wedding On A Farm’
- LFW 2017: Sayani Gupta Killed It; Slaying It In Silver
- Do Tattoos Affect Your Workout?
- 10 Signs You Are A 'Romantic' In Your Relationship!