Vitamin D and magnesium levels have been found to be low in people with fibromyalgia, but as of yet there is no evidence that taking vitamin supplements are an effective fibromyalgia treatment. Vitamin D, known as the sunshine vitamin, does have some effects on nerve and muscle function, and some studies have suggested that low levels of vitamin D may be associated with chronic pain of fibromyalgia. In a small clinical study published online in the January 2012 issue of Pain Medicine, fibromyalgia symptoms improved in 30 women after 8 weeks of vitamin D supplementation.
Know about WeRIndia
- Mascara Hacks For Your Eyelashes To Look Big, Bright And Bold
- How To Treat Obesity With Ayurveda
- How serious is binge drinking among college students with disabilities?
- Kid Who Made A Smart Device To Save Children's Lives
- YOU WON'T BELIEVE! Swarovski Heir's Wedding Gown Is Worth 5.7 Crore
- Dwadasha Jyotirlinga Stotram For Masik Shiva Ratri