Vitamin D and magnesium levels have been found to be low in people with fibromyalgia, but as of yet there is no evidence that taking vitamin supplements are an effective fibromyalgia treatment. Vitamin D, known as the sunshine vitamin, does have some effects on nerve and muscle function, and some studies have suggested that low levels of vitamin D may be associated with chronic pain of fibromyalgia. In a small clinical study published online in the January 2012 issue of Pain Medicine, fibromyalgia symptoms improved in 30 women after 8 weeks of vitamin D supplementation.
Know about WeRIndia
- 10 Best Relaxing Drinks To Make At Home
- Zodiac Signs That Are Ranked To Be The Most Selfless Signs
- How deep is a vagina? What to know
- Shenga Holige Recipe | How To Make Peanut Poli | Shenga Poli Recipe | Peanut Obatu Recipe
- 10 Ways To Clean Up Your Diet For A Healthier Heart
- How Is Ugadi Celebrated In Different States?