What we need to understand is different foods have different nutrients. Selecting assorted food groups every week will help body to get and maintain those vitamins and minerals.
Three minerals constitute 98% of body’s weight and are critical for children growth and development are calcium, magnesium and phosphorus.
- staying lean
- eating fiber-rich foods
- eating enough magnesium
- eating enough potassium
- getting en
- bran cereal
- black beans
Vitamin D and magnesium levels have been found to be low in people with fibromyalgia.
Know about WeRIndia
- Age is no barrier to successful weight loss
- Are high-protein total diet replacements the key to maintaining healthy weight?
- Mediterranean diet helps reduce effects of stress in animal model
- Dieting and weight worries on rise in teens
- Go (over) easy on the eggs: 'Egg-cess' consumption linked to diabetes
- Gut check: Teff grain boosts stomach microbiome health