What we need to understand is different foods have different nutrients. Selecting assorted food groups every week will help body to get and maintain those vitamins and minerals.
Three minerals constitute 98% of body’s weight and are critical for children growth and development are calcium, magnesium and phosphorus.
- staying lean
- eating fiber-rich foods
- eating enough magnesium
- eating enough potassium
- getting en
- bran cereal
- black beans
Vitamin D and magnesium levels have been found to be low in people with fibromyalgia.
Know about WeRIndia
- Experts urge evaluation of diet at routine check-ups
- REM sleep tunes eating behavior
- Children's pester power a future target for interventions
- Vitamin D twice a day may keep vertigo away
- Body weight has surprising, alarming impact on brain function
- Scientists discover the switch that makes human brown fat burn energy