What we need to understand is different foods have different nutrients. Selecting assorted food groups every week will help body to get and maintain those vitamins and minerals.
Three minerals constitute 98% of body’s weight and are critical for children growth and development are calcium, magnesium and phosphorus.
- staying lean
- eating fiber-rich foods
- eating enough magnesium
- eating enough potassium
- getting en
- bran cereal
- black beans
Vitamin D and magnesium levels have been found to be low in people with fibromyalgia.
Know about WeRIndia
- 'Blue food revolution' to tackle climate change and malnutrition
- Pilot study of diet/exercise in young adults with intellectual disabilities is promising
- New findings on ambient UVB radiation, vitamin D, and protection against severe COVID-19
- Changes to workplace cafeteria menus nudge workers to consume fewer calories
- Gut microbiota influences the ability to lose weight
- Scientists claim that overeating is not the primary cause of obesity