What we need to understand is different foods have different nutrients. Selecting assorted food groups every week will help body to get and maintain those vitamins and minerals.
Three minerals constitute 98% of body’s weight and are critical for children growth and development are calcium, magnesium and phosphorus.
- staying lean
- eating fiber-rich foods
- eating enough magnesium
- eating enough potassium
- getting en
- bran cereal
- black beans
Vitamin D and magnesium levels have been found to be low in people with fibromyalgia.
Know about WeRIndia
- Causes and treatment of vaginal cuts
- What to expect during IUD insertion
- Menstrual cups: Everything you need to know
- Why you love coffee and beer
- Children and teens who drink low-calorie sweetened beverages do not save calories
- Walnuts may help lower blood pressure for those at risk of heart disease