What we need to understand is different foods have different nutrients. Selecting assorted food groups every week will help body to get and maintain those vitamins and minerals.
Three minerals constitute 98% of body’s weight and are critical for children growth and development are calcium, magnesium and phosphorus.
- staying lean
- eating fiber-rich foods
- eating enough magnesium
- eating enough potassium
- getting en
- bran cereal
- black beans
Vitamin D and magnesium levels have been found to be low in people with fibromyalgia.
Know about WeRIndia
- Protein supplement helps control Type 2 diabetes
- Wake up and smell the burning rubbish? Secrets of disordered smell found
- How eating eggs can boost heart health
- Drug that lowers blood sugar also reduces blood vessel dysfunction caused by aging
- Desire for son in Nepal may impact on girls' health and wellbeing -- new study
- Taste buds can adapt to low salt diet