Certain situations can bring on painful chronic fatigue symptoms.
Tag: chronic fatigue
Fruits and veggies are typically low in calories, high in fiber, and rich in antioxidants and phytochemicals.
Yoga is an exercise and a stress reliever in one.
Applying fragrant herbs or oils to the skin or inhaling them can promote sleep & decrease muscle pain.
In chronic fatigue syndrome, people seem to find it helps them to avoid other stressors in life.
Acupuncture is one of the oldest forms of treatment for chronic pain and is based on ancient Chinese medical practices.
If you know that standing and not moving for a longtime take a break and ask for help.
Vitamin D and magnesium levels have been found to be low in people with fibromyalgia.
Know about WeRIndia
- Here's What Garlic Can Do To Your Skin and Hair
- Baby Who Weighed 6 Kg At The Time Of Birth!
- TWINNING! Shilpa Shetty And Twinkle Khanna Shared The Same Style Statement
- Style Trends Of This Season To Pick From AIFW SS'18
- Things That You Need To Avoid During Diwali
- How To Use Cocoa Butter To Get Rid Of Dry Skin