“Our work has shown that many people with chronic fatigue syndrome have problems standing still in line or standing in the same place when they’re cooking or washing dishes,” says Peter Rowe, MD, director of the Chronic Fatigue Clinic at Johns Hopkins Children’s Center in Baltimore. “When you’re standing still, the problem — one that seems to give people trouble — is that there seems to be too much pooling of blood in the limbs, in the legs primarily, and there isn’t enough blood getting up to the brain.” What happens in that situation is that people feel lightheaded and can get headaches, so avoiding still, upright postures makes sense. If you know that standing and not moving for a longtime take a break and ask for help.
Know about WeRIndia
- Top 10 Healthy Dried Fruits For Chaitra Navratri
- Seven Coconut oil Treatments For Perfect Skin
- Ashtami Prasad Ke Poori Recipe| Navratri Prasad special Poori Recipe| Ashtami Prasad ke Poori Recipe
- Different Colours To Wear On Each Day Of The Chaitra Navratri 2018
- 10 Reasons Why You Are Having Frequent Headaches
- Stories From The Ramayana On Rama Navami