Side effect of popular veggies – All vegetables and fruits are good for health. Each vegetable and fruit give unique benefit to human’s health. Reason for this is the chemical and nutrient constitution of each plant. People drink detoxifying juices and salads in the intention of keeping healthy weight and sometimes one will go to the extreme dieting by eating only certain vegetables and drinking specific juices, smoothies, or herbal teas to be fit and healthy. Most of the time we assume that eating certain vegetables or fruits in higher quantity can only yield good benefits to our health. Well, this is not correct all the time. Those good produces and our favorite vegetables that we eat everyday can lead to certain – even harmful side effects if taken in either large quantity or not consumed in right way. This is true with certain supplements too and we all know that when taken with certain medications, supplements can interfere with those drugs.
It is necessary to know few facts mentioned below about green produces that we eat fondly –
- How much is too much and what should be the amount per serving
- Is it safe to consume certain vegetables, fruits, and supplements in specific health conditions?
- What are the side effects one can expect and why
- What precautions one should take before consuming certain produces
- If there is side effect what action should be taken
- Image credit: Photo by Sophie Dale on Unsplash (Free for commercial use)
Author: Sumana Rao | Posted on: July 27, 2020