A good alternative if you can’t get organic — canned peaches.
Your road to Healthy Life
Apples topped this year’s list of fruits and vegetables most contaminated with pesticides. If you’re concerned about pesticides, consider buying organic apples.
If you can’t find organic, conventional raspberries and blueberries are low risk.
Pears are a good source of vitamin C and copper.
Papayas are a great source of antioxidants.
Mango is rich in a variety of phytonutrients.
A good source of fiber, they also contain vitamin A, C and Iron.
Pistachios help stabilize blood sugar.
Know about WeRIndia
- Causes and treatment of vaginal cuts
- What to expect during IUD insertion
- Menstrual cups: Everything you need to know
- Why you love coffee and beer
- Children and teens who drink low-calorie sweetened beverages do not save calories
- Walnuts may help lower blood pressure for those at risk of heart disease