Heat can exacerbate chronic fatigue symptoms in some patients. It can be exposing to Sun, high heat inside home, cooking for a long time in presence of heat, hot showers, sitting in sauna etc. Many CFS patients feel that they get dizzy and extremely tired in the shower and often need to lie down on the bed. Avoid such heated conditions by reducing your exposure to the source.
Know about WeRIndia
- Zodiac Signs Which Are Ranked As The Best Lovers
- How To Make Bones Stronger Naturally
- Dumrot Halwa Recipe | How To Make Ash Gourd Halwa Recipe | Kashi Halwa Recipe
- Am I An Alcoholic? 8 Answers That Reveal You Are
- Which Of These Ice Cream Flavours Define Your Personality
- How To Make Your Baby Burp Faster: Step-by-Step Method