Lavender is a plant from which the flowers, leaves and stems are steam distilled to make lavender essential oil. This multipurpose oil’s active constituents include the ethers on linalyl and geranyl, geraniol, linalol, cineol and coumarin. Some of countries that produce lavender essential oil are Bulgaria, England, France and the Mediterranean. Lavender essential oil is a wonderful sedative which helps aid in sleep. When massaged into the temples, lavender essential oil may help to relieve headaches. For muscular pain, this oil is excellent, especially blended with Rosemary essential oil or Marjoram essential oil, as the properties of Lavender essential oil improve when mixed with another essential oil. As an essential oil, Lavender essential oil has antiseptic properties and was used in hospitals for disinfecting surfaces during WWI. It is also considered as an effective natural anti-inflammatory
Know about WeRIndia
- DIY Vitamin C Facial Serum Recipe For Flawless Skin
- Style Trends To Follow This Diwali
- 11 High Risk Groups for Breast Cancer — Which One Are You In?
- Everyday Items/Habits That Can Make You Sick If You're Not Maintaining Hygiene
- 10 Jewellery Styles To Cover Your Wedding Ceremonies In A Grand Way
- Why Should We Bring Salt On Diwali