Lavender is a plant from which the flowers, leaves and stems are steam distilled to make lavender essential oil.
Include and grow these 8 medicinal herbs in your home garden as they can come handy for various conditions
If you want to have an aromatic herbal garden consider these 12 plants that are not only attractive but also colorful and sends out the relaxing fragrance inside and outside your house.
Most varieties of lavender can be used in cooking.
Know about WeRIndia
- A rhythmic small intestinal microbiome prevents obesity and type 2 diabetes
- Daily avocados improve diet quality, help lower cholesterol levels, study finds
- Taking Vitamin D during pregnancy could lower the risk of eczema in babies
- Molecule boosts fat burning
- Sleep added to cardiovascular health checklist
- Only 1 in 5 people in the U.S. has optimal heart health