Unhygienic and unhealthy habits that can lead to diseases that could be contagious and may result in deaths like COVID-19 outbreak!
- Habits of chewing and spitting
- Tobacco smoking
- Going for defecation outside
- Eating street food
- Not washing vegetables & fruits
- Nail biting
- Cooking with untied hair
- Picking nose
- Sharing toothbrush, razor, hairbrush etc.
- Not flushing toilet
- Not changing undergarments
- Eating outside oily food
- People eating from same plate at same time
- Not cleaning running nose
- Coughing and sneezing without covering (face/mouth)
According to CDC, such unhealthy habits could lead to conditions such as – Food poisoning, diarrhea, skin rash, obesity, asthma, bad breath (Halitosis), urinary infections, acne, acidity, flu and other epidemic and pandemic diseases.
Take care of your health by practicing and developing good habits starting today!
Image credit: https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Spit_from_chewing_Areca_nut_02.JPG, Attribution: Anna Frodesiak / CC0 &
Author: Sumana Rao | Posted on: April 1, 2020