Essential oils are the fragrant, highly concentrated natural constituents that are found in plants.
Lavender is a plant from which the flowers, leaves and stems are steam distilled to make lavender essential oil.
Another powerful plant for tackling formaldehyde, this fast-growing vine will create a cascade of green from a hanging basket.
Shade and weekly watering are all the peace lily needs to survive and produce blooms
Know about WeRIndia
- Fried food intake linked to heightened serious heart disease and stroke risk
- Successive governments' approach to obesity policies has destined them to fail
- Taking Charge of Menopause Symptoms With Food
- Could altering mealtimes prevent development of Type 2 diabetes?
- Overactive food quality control system triggers food allergies, scientists say
- Short term low carbohydrate diet linked to remission of type 2 diabetes