For winter snack try spicy baked bread rolls. Overall preparation time is 10-15 mins. Snack will be ready within 45 mins. Have tomato ketchup ready and serve hot baked bread rolls.
- Soft bread slices
- Finely cut garlic
- Crushed red chilli or pepper
- Cheese – grated ¼ cup (or paneer)
- Italian seasoning (optional)
- Using a roller pin flatten the bread slices
- Melt butter (to soften) and add salt, red chili flakes, Italian seasoning and garlic. Mix well in butter.
- Apply spice mixed butter on flattened bread
- Sprinkle grated cheese or paneer.
- Roll the bread slices, cover with a moist paper towel and place in refrigerator for few minutes.
- Remove rolled bread slices from refrigerator and bake in oven on a baking sheet at 150 F for 10 minutes or till rolls turn golden brown.
- Remove the baked spicy bread rolls and serve hot with ketchup.
Author: Sumana Rao | Posted on: January 8, 2020