Dosa is a favorite dish of many and is healthy too.
Traditional dosa recipes needs few hours of preparation and fermentation.
We are presenting bread masala dosa recipe here which takes less time to prepare.
Bread masala dosa (dose) can be a breakfast or evening snack item.
Preparation time is 15 minutes.
What ingredients you need?
- Bread – 6 slices
- Rawa/ small coarse wheat – ¼ cup
- Rice flour – ½ cup
- Yogurt – ¼ cup
- Salt – 1 tsp
- Water – ½ cup
- Cut bread into small pieces and add other ingredients.
- Grind all ingredients to dosa batter consistency
- Keep it aside for an hour
- Heat an iron skillet on medium heat
- Apply oil on iron skillet and spread one ladle of dosa batter
- Cook dosa on both sides
- Pleace potato curry in the center and fold dosa.
- Serve hot bread masala dosa with butter on top, coconut chutney and sambar.
To make it tasty you can add chopped onion and grated carrot in the dosa batter !
For potato curry recipe visit: https://healthylife.werindia.com/vegetarian-recipes/yummy-mysore-masala-dosa
Published by: HealthyLife | Posted on: September 27, 2018