Kodubale is a type of murukku or spicy rings from Karnataka. It is a traditional snack item and many households will make and keep it for everyday snack purposes.
Know about WeRIndia
- Food for thought: How the brain reacts to food may be linked to overeating
- DNA methylation related to liver disease among obese patients, study shows
- Can you have a miscarriage without bleeding?
- What to know about endometriosis during pregnancy
- Autism risk determined by health of mom's gut
- Link found between bitter-taste sensitivity and cancer risk