Kodubale is a type of murukku or spicy rings from Karnataka. It is a traditional snack item and many households will make and keep it for everyday snack purposes.
Know about WeRIndia
- Top Low-calorie Foods You Can Eat Without Worrying About Your Weight!
- How does menopause affect sex drive?
- 5 Food Swaps You Need To Make To Lose Weight Without Dieting!
- Attention People Of All Zodiac Signs! Do This Before The New Year Starts!
- Watch Out For These Gym Equipment Before Using, They Can Be Bacteria Carriers!
- Daily Horoscope: 10th December 2017