If we have many ripe plantains at home we can make this south Indian dish – sweet and sour Pachadi.
Tag: recipe of the day
A traditional kootu is a healthy curry and is a very delicious dish.
If more spice is needed one can add little red chili powder while frying onion.
Korma can be a good lunch box dish. This dish goes well with Naan, bread, chapatti, paratha, puri and jeera rice.
Buttermilk is a good for curing stomach indigestion, stomach worms and also acts as a coolant.
Fenugreek (menthi) powder – The main ingredients of this powder includes several different grains.
It is an Indian style recipe and easy to make.
Red capsicum chutney tastes very good for idli, dosa, sandwiches, paneer paratha and for many more. Quick and easy to make.
Know about WeRIndia
- How eating eggs can boost heart health
- Desire for son in Nepal may impact on girls' health and wellbeing -- new study
- Taste buds can adapt to low salt diet
- Alcohol may be more risky to the heart than previously thought
- Men with obesity can double their sperm count
- Dietary cholesterol worsens inflammation, sickness in mice with influenza