Looking for good recipe for this Deepavali (Diwali) ? Then, here is one tasty Medu (soft) vada recipe easy to make.
Tag: recipe of the day
Another important festival is in the corner for all Indians – Deepavali or Diwali.
Dal makhani (“Buttery Lentil”) is a popular dish originating from the Punjab region of India and Pakistan
Potato has more carbohydrate contents in the form of starch.
The magical, wonderful medicinal plant which is a gift to mankind is bitter gourd!
Most varieties of pickles that we prepare take a long time to prepare or may need more ingredients.
Curry leaves (kadi patta in hindi) is one of the common seasoning ingredients that is added to almost every dish to enhance its taste and flavor.
Know the ingredients and the recipe of Stuffed Capsicum Curry.
Know about WeRIndia
- Causes and treatment of vaginal cuts
- What to expect during IUD insertion
- Menstrual cups: Everything you need to know
- Why you love coffee and beer
- Children and teens who drink low-calorie sweetened beverages do not save calories
- Walnuts may help lower blood pressure for those at risk of heart disease