Another important festival is in the corner for all Indians – Deepavali or Diwali.
Tag: recipe of the day
Dal makhani (“Buttery Lentil”) is a popular dish originating from the Punjab region of India and Pakistan
Potato has more carbohydrate contents in the form of starch.
The magical, wonderful medicinal plant which is a gift to mankind is bitter gourd!
Most varieties of pickles that we prepare take a long time to prepare or may need more ingredients.
Curry leaves (kadi patta in hindi) is one of the common seasoning ingredients that is added to almost every dish to enhance its taste and flavor.
Know the ingredients and the recipe of Stuffed Capsicum Curry.
Blend all the ingredients and keep it aside.
Know about WeRIndia
- Non-fasting blood test can help screen youth for prediabetes and diabetes
- Confused by whole grain labels on food packaging? Study finds you're not alone
- The Gut-Brain Connection
- Experts urge evaluation of diet at routine check-ups
- REM sleep tunes eating behavior
- Children's pester power a future target for interventions