Looking for good recipe for this Deepavali (Diwali) ? Then, here is one tasty Medu (soft) vada recipe easy to make.
Tag: recipe of the day
Another important festival is in the corner for all Indians – Deepavali or Diwali.
Dal makhani (“Buttery Lentil”) is a popular dish originating from the Punjab region of India and Pakistan
Potato has more carbohydrate contents in the form of starch.
The magical, wonderful medicinal plant which is a gift to mankind is bitter gourd!
Most varieties of pickles that we prepare take a long time to prepare or may need more ingredients.
Curry leaves (kadi patta in hindi) is one of the common seasoning ingredients that is added to almost every dish to enhance its taste and flavor.
Blend all the ingredients and keep it aside.
Know about WeRIndia
- How eating eggs can boost heart health
- Desire for son in Nepal may impact on girls' health and wellbeing -- new study
- Taste buds can adapt to low salt diet
- Alcohol may be more risky to the heart than previously thought
- Men with obesity can double their sperm count
- Dietary cholesterol worsens inflammation, sickness in mice with influenza