Aromatic, little spicy and a great medicinal herb that all of us should keep in our kitchen cabinet is Fennel. We all know fennel seeds are good for digestion and also great to get rid of that bad mouth odor.
Tag: Grandma’s remedies
Bitter gourd is a fruit/vegetable belongs to cucumber family. It is considered as one of the leading diabetic medicinal herb as it has tremendous properties that is helpful in controlling diabetes.
Carom or ajwain has several such good reasons to store in the kitchen.
Pneumonia season is going on due to cold and changing weather.
Once we apply makeup, our appearance changes. However, keeping the healthy skin beneath the make up is a challenge!
Carpal tunnel is made of the bones in the wrist and the ligaments, which runs across the base of the palm.
If the symptoms persist, seek doctor’s advice…
Hair on the scalp grows about 0.3 to 0.4 mm/day or about 6 inches per year.
Know about WeRIndia
- Higher levels of omega-3 acids in the blood increases life expectancy by almost five years
- RNA modification may protect against liver disease
- Championing chrononutrition with protein, the morning elixir for muscle growth
- Food’s Connection to Anxiety
- Researcher creates cell lines to help treat mitochondrial diseases in children
- Ultra-processed food linked to higher risk of IBD