Instead of using chemicals on the body one can use natural ways to get rid of that “unwanted” hair from various parts of the body.
Tag: Grandma’s remedies
Aromatic, little spicy and a great medicinal herb that all of us should keep in our kitchen cabinet is Fennel. We all know fennel seeds are good for digestion and also great to get rid of that bad mouth odor.
Bitter gourd is a fruit/vegetable belongs to cucumber family. It is considered as one of the leading diabetic medicinal herb as it has tremendous properties that is helpful in controlling diabetes.
Pneumonia season is going on due to cold and changing weather.
Once we apply makeup, our appearance changes. However, keeping the healthy skin beneath the make up is a challenge!
Carpal tunnel is made of the bones in the wrist and the ligaments, which runs across the base of the palm.
If the symptoms persist, seek doctor’s advice…
Hair on the scalp grows about 0.3 to 0.4 mm/day or about 6 inches per year.
Know about WeRIndia
- Protein supplement helps control Type 2 diabetes
- Wake up and smell the burning rubbish? Secrets of disordered smell found
- How eating eggs can boost heart health
- Drug that lowers blood sugar also reduces blood vessel dysfunction caused by aging
- Desire for son in Nepal may impact on girls' health and wellbeing -- new study
- Taste buds can adapt to low salt diet