Ylang Ylang (Cananga odorata) is derived from steam distillation of the flower of a tree, which grows in the Philippines, Java, Sumatra and Madagascar. Some of its chemical components are methyl benzoate, methyl salicilate, eugenol and geraniol. It can vary in color from colorless to a pale yellow. Ylang ylang’s most important property is its ability to slow down rapid breathing and rapid heart rates. It is among the oils that have the ability to help reduce high blood pressure. In skincare, it is a suitable oil for both dry and oily skins, as it has a balancing action on the skin’s secretion of sebum. Ylang ylang is also an antidepressant, aphrodisiac and sedative. It is important to note that too much of this oil can cause nausea, and/or headaches.
Know about WeRIndia
- LFW 2017: Shraddha Kapoor Stole The Show In Rahul Mishra Ensemble
- Want To Have A Flat Tummy? Follow This French Diet!
- Moong Dal Khichdi Recipe | Dal Khichdi Recipe
- Ways To Naturally Get Rid Of Muscle Tightening During Pregnancy
- Lakme Fashion Week 2017: Preity Zinta Rocks It In Falguni And Shane Peacock
- Can A Solar Eclipse Actually Damage Your Eyes?