Ylang Ylang (Cananga odorata) is derived from steam distillation of the flower of a tree, which grows in the Philippines, Java, Sumatra and Madagascar. Some of its chemical components are methyl benzoate, methyl salicilate, eugenol and geraniol. It can vary in color from colorless to a pale yellow. Ylang ylang’s most important property is its ability to slow down rapid breathing and rapid heart rates. It is among the oils that have the ability to help reduce high blood pressure. In skincare, it is a suitable oil for both dry and oily skins, as it has a balancing action on the skin’s secretion of sebum. Ylang ylang is also an antidepressant, aphrodisiac and sedative. It is important to note that too much of this oil can cause nausea, and/or headaches.
Know about WeRIndia
- Medicinal Uses of Brahma Kamal You Need To Know
- All You Need To Learn About The Activated Charcoal Teeth Whitening Powder
- Study: Minimally-invasive surgery outcomes more favorable versus traditional open surgery
- This Is One Best Way To Cut Heart Disease Risk
- STYLISH BFF GOALS; Bebo And Amrita Pose At Their Gym
- Jagga Jasoos Duo Promoting Their Movie With Uber Coolness