Neroli is steam distilled from the flowers of the bitter orange tree (Seville tree). It is an expensive oil because it can take up to 1000 lbs of orange blossoms to make just one pound of essential oil! Its active principles include linalol, linalyl acetate, limonene, nerol and nerolidol. Some of its countries of origin are France, Egypt, Italy and Morocco. Neroli has been used effectively to treat anxiety and sleep disorders arising from anxiety, emotional problems and shock. In skin care it is excellent for use on dry or sensitive skin, though it may be used by any skin type as it has the special property of being able to stimulate the growth of new skin cells. It is safe to use during pregnancy and is wonderful when mixed with a base cream to help prevent stretch marks.
Know about WeRIndia
- Do You Go To Bed Late? You Might Suffer From This Disease
- Monsoon Maladies: How To Prevent Redness & Swelling Of Eyes
- Health Benefits Of Swinging: Yes, Even Swinging Is An Exercise!
- How To Grow Edible Greens At Home
- Have You Heard About Onion Halwa? Here Are Bizarre Things That Indians Eat!
- Simple Tips To Combat Monsoon Dryness Of The Skin