Neroli is steam distilled from the flowers of the bitter orange tree (Seville tree). It is an expensive oil because it can take up to 1000 lbs of orange blossoms to make just one pound of essential oil! Its active principles include linalol, linalyl acetate, limonene, nerol and nerolidol. Some of its countries of origin are France, Egypt, Italy and Morocco. Neroli has been used effectively to treat anxiety and sleep disorders arising from anxiety, emotional problems and shock. In skin care it is excellent for use on dry or sensitive skin, though it may be used by any skin type as it has the special property of being able to stimulate the growth of new skin cells. It is safe to use during pregnancy and is wonderful when mixed with a base cream to help prevent stretch marks.
Know about WeRIndia
- Proven Ayurveda Herbs That Aids In Weight Loss
- Breakthrough Probiotic Therapy Can Prevent Sepsis In Newborns
- Breast Cancer and the Alcohol and Sugar Connection
- Licorice is a hot trend in hot flashes, but could interact with medications
- Human Milk Sugars Can Kill Antibiotic-Resistant Bacteria, Says Research
- OPPO F3 Rose Gold: The Ultimate Style Statement