Neroli is steam distilled from the flowers of the bitter orange tree (Seville tree). It is an expensive oil because it can take up to 1000 lbs of orange blossoms to make just one pound of essential oil! Its active principles include linalol, linalyl acetate, limonene, nerol and nerolidol. Some of its countries of origin are France, Egypt, Italy and Morocco. Neroli has been used effectively to treat anxiety and sleep disorders arising from anxiety, emotional problems and shock. In skin care it is excellent for use on dry or sensitive skin, though it may be used by any skin type as it has the special property of being able to stimulate the growth of new skin cells. It is safe to use during pregnancy and is wonderful when mixed with a base cream to help prevent stretch marks.
Know about WeRIndia
- DIY Vitamin C Facial Serum Recipe For Flawless Skin
- Style Trends To Follow This Diwali
- 11 High Risk Groups for Breast Cancer — Which One Are You In?
- Everyday Items/Habits That Can Make You Sick If You're Not Maintaining Hygiene
- 10 Jewellery Styles To Cover Your Wedding Ceremonies In A Grand Way
- Why Should We Bring Salt On Diwali