Combination of pulses, cereals, Bengal gram in sattu helps vegetarians to get enough protein.
- Sattu has low glycemic index and is good for high sugar patients. It helps to maintain blood sugar level.
- Sattu is good for maintaining good cholesterol, promotes heart health and regulates blood pressure and thus promotes good heart health.
- It improves bowel movement and also reduces problems associated with digestive organ and stomach. Consuming sattu increases appetite and sametime keeps stomach full thus helps us prevent eating junk food.
- It is a good detoxifying agent and keeps body energetic and sickness free.
- Sattu stimulates and promotes red blood cells that carry oxygen essential for all cells and tissues.
- Sattu is good for hair and glowing skin!
Image: Blueberry smoothie: https://pxhere.com/en/photo/1438951 (CC0)
Author: HealthyLife | Posted on: August 26, 2020