Dr. A.P.J. Abdul Kalam – The most loved President of India. The Missile Man, recipient of the Bharata Ratna (India’s highest civilian honor). Known for his motivating speeches, quotes and books. He is really loved by young children and has been an inspiration to millions of Indian youth…&…He is a Vegetarian! R. Aravamudan, former director ISRO’s Satellite Centre , Bengaluru who was closely associated with Prof Kalam, in an interview quoted that “We (Prof. Kalama and others) lived in Indira Bhavan Lodge in Thiruvananthapuram. People there called him Kalam Iyer because he moved around with vegetarians and had similar eating habit”!
Know about WeRIndia
- Quick And Easy Beauty Hacks For A Stress-free Look
- This Ingredient Helps Cut Seizures In Rare Epilepsy Disorder
- Basic Hygiene Tips From Doctors To Reduce The Risk Of Infections
- Why Ammonia-Free Hair Colour Is Good For You?
- Is China-Grass Good Or Bad For Health?
- Mahishasura Mardini Stotra To Chant This Friday