Dr. A.P.J. Abdul Kalam – The most loved President of India. The Missile Man, recipient of the Bharata Ratna (India’s highest civilian honor). Known for his motivating speeches, quotes and books. He is really loved by young children and has been an inspiration to millions of Indian youth…&…He is a Vegetarian! R. Aravamudan, former director ISRO’s Satellite Centre , Bengaluru who was closely associated with Prof Kalam, in an interview quoted that “We (Prof. Kalama and others) lived in Indira Bhavan Lodge in Thiruvananthapuram. People there called him Kalam Iyer because he moved around with vegetarians and had similar eating habit”!
Know about WeRIndia
- 10 Best Relaxing Drinks To Make At Home
- Zodiac Signs That Are Ranked To Be The Most Selfless Signs
- How deep is a vagina? What to know
- Shenga Holige Recipe | How To Make Peanut Poli | Shenga Poli Recipe | Peanut Obatu Recipe
- 10 Ways To Clean Up Your Diet For A Healthier Heart
- How Is Ugadi Celebrated In Different States?