Dr. A.P.J. Abdul Kalam – The most loved President of India. The Missile Man, recipient of the Bharata Ratna (India’s highest civilian honor). Known for his motivating speeches, quotes and books. He is really loved by young children and has been an inspiration to millions of Indian youth…&…He is a Vegetarian! R. Aravamudan, former director ISRO’s Satellite Centre , Bengaluru who was closely associated with Prof Kalam, in an interview quoted that “We (Prof. Kalama and others) lived in Indira Bhavan Lodge in Thiruvananthapuram. People there called him Kalam Iyer because he moved around with vegetarians and had similar eating habit”!
Know about WeRIndia
- DIY Vitamin C Facial Serum Recipe For Flawless Skin
- Style Trends To Follow This Diwali
- 11 High Risk Groups for Breast Cancer — Which One Are You In?
- Everyday Items/Habits That Can Make You Sick If You're Not Maintaining Hygiene
- 10 Jewellery Styles To Cover Your Wedding Ceremonies In A Grand Way
- Why Should We Bring Salt On Diwali