Dr. A.P.J. Abdul Kalam – The most loved President of India. The Missile Man, recipient of the Bharata Ratna (India’s highest civilian honor). Known for his motivating speeches, quotes and books. He is really loved by young children and has been an inspiration to millions of Indian youth…&…He is a Vegetarian! R. Aravamudan, former director ISRO’s Satellite Centre , Bengaluru who was closely associated with Prof Kalam, in an interview quoted that “We (Prof. Kalama and others) lived in Indira Bhavan Lodge in Thiruvananthapuram. People there called him Kalam Iyer because he moved around with vegetarians and had similar eating habit”!
Know about WeRIndia
- How To Get Rid Of The Red Spots On The Face
- Eating less salt may not lower your BP, says study
- Times When Anushka Sharma Has Worn Yellow
- Forgotten Graveyards From Around The World!
- Obesity amplifies genetic risk of nonalcoholic fatty liver disease
- Kareena Kapoor Shows How To Beat The Heat In Masaba Gupta