The McCartney’s’ Meat Free Monday campaign has attracted support from pressure groups such Greenpeace, Friends of the Earth and WWF (formerly the World Wildlife Fund) and from a clutch of celebrities, including Kevin Spacey, Gwyneth Paltrow, Ricky Gervais, Lily Cole, Pamela Anderson, Victoria Pendleton and Sophie Dahl. In an interview (Huffington post) Sir Paul McCartney sais “I’ve been a vegetarian for a long time now and over the years I’ve seen how the attitudes have changed around the world, so I’m not surprised when I see new research that shows more and more people are increasingly adopting ‘meat free eating’. Even 20 years ago, it could sometimes be difficult to find vegetarian options in good restaurants. Now it is great to see more and more choice with some brilliant creative dishes in restaurants, cafés and supermarkets. There is definitely now an overall greater acceptance of being vegetarian”.
Know about WeRIndia
- Medicinal Uses of Brahma Kamal You Need To Know
- All You Need To Learn About The Activated Charcoal Teeth Whitening Powder
- Study: Minimally-invasive surgery outcomes more favorable versus traditional open surgery
- This Is One Best Way To Cut Heart Disease Risk
- STYLISH BFF GOALS; Bebo And Amrita Pose At Their Gym
- Jagga Jasoos Duo Promoting Their Movie With Uber Coolness