Beans are nutritional powerhouses packed with protein, fiber, B vitamins, iron, potassium, and are low in fat.
Many celebrities have adopted Vegan or Vegetarian diet for personal, health, or environmental reasons, and are speaking up for this lifestyle.
Actor Vidyut Jamwal became a vegetarian more than a decade ago and he enjoys the benefits of healthy eating habits.
Ayesha Takia: This Indian Bollywood actress supports PETA cause.
Adopting a vegetarian diet may seem like a small choice, but it has an enormous impact on the world around us.
Comedian and talk-show host Ellen DeGeneres switched to a vegan diet in 2008 after reading several books on animal rights and diets.
Albert Einstein turned to be a vegetarian .
Bollywood actor Shahid Kapoor was crowned as Asia’s Sexiest Vegetarian in a celebrity contest held by PETA Asia-Pacific in 2011.
Know about WeRIndia
- How the timing of dinner and genetics affect individuals’ blood sugar control
- Lucky genes can help protect people with obesity from some disease
- Overweight dogs respond well to high-protein, high-fiber diet
- Avoiding Menopause Weight Gain
- Drug mimics beneficial effects of fasting in mice
- Mediterranean diet associated with a lower risk of mortality in older adults