Beans are nutritional powerhouses packed with protein, fiber, B vitamins, iron, potassium, and are low in fat.
Many celebrities have adopted Vegan or Vegetarian diet for personal, health, or environmental reasons, and are speaking up for this lifestyle.
Actor Vidyut Jamwal became a vegetarian more than a decade ago and he enjoys the benefits of healthy eating habits.
Ayesha Takia: This Indian Bollywood actress supports PETA cause.
Adopting a vegetarian diet may seem like a small choice, but it has an enormous impact on the world around us.
Comedian and talk-show host Ellen DeGeneres switched to a vegan diet in 2008 after reading several books on animal rights and diets.
Albert Einstein turned to be a vegetarian .
Bollywood actor Shahid Kapoor was crowned as Asia’s Sexiest Vegetarian in a celebrity contest held by PETA Asia-Pacific in 2011.
Know about WeRIndia
- Age is no barrier to successful weight loss
- Are high-protein total diet replacements the key to maintaining healthy weight?
- Mediterranean diet helps reduce effects of stress in animal model
- Dieting and weight worries on rise in teens
- Go (over) easy on the eggs: 'Egg-cess' consumption linked to diabetes
- Gut check: Teff grain boosts stomach microbiome health