Chaga also known as Inonotus Obliquus in science world. It is sometimes referred as “king of medicinal mushroom”. Its popularity is due to its tea called “chaga tea”.
This chaga mushroom is known to present in Russia in abundance and all the medicinal property work is carried out in Russia.
And it has been used in folk medicine for various ailments across northern Europe.
It has following properties:
- It helps in battling sun damage,
- It helps in removal of certain parasites, anti-viral, detoxifying (blood and liver), bronchitis, improving circulation,
- Chemotherapy & radiation therapy protection.
- immune-boosting/modulation and antioxidant properties.
- It helps in soothing body pain, nerve pain and supports blood vessels integrity!
- It is also good for gastrointestinal health
- Controls blood pressure and cholesterol levels.
- It has antioxidant properties due to presence of phytosterol, botulin and betulinic acid.
- Helps in auto immune diseases.
Author: Sumana Rao | Posted on: December 8, 2017