Mushroom extracts are available in both pills and powder forms. Most of these are hot water extracts obtained from fruiting body or mycelia.
Tag: Facts about mushroom
Shimeji Mushroom are edible mushroom native to East Asia and Trametes versicolor is the common name for Turkey Tail mushroom.
This mushroom looks like mini trumpet and has pleasant aromatic nature. It shines like a golden flower from distance and available in many parts of tropical countries.
Oyster mushrooms are known for their beautiful appearance. Pleurotus ostreatus is one of the famous oyster mushroom available in the market.
It is a popular mushroom used for food in Asian from many centuries. While harvesting this mushroom one need to be careful as many other poisonous mushrooms resemble Maitake mushroom.
Also known as Ganoderma lucidum, is one of the common mushroom that is available in wood and everywhere! It looks like a large white and brown wood flower.
It is a popular culinary mushroom used in various types of dishes. It has unique flavor and considered as meaty mushroom.
This chaga mushroom is known to present in Russia in abundance and all the medicinal property work is carried out in Russia.
Know about WeRIndia
- Effects of linoleic acid on inflammatory response depend on genes
- B-group vitamins can improve concentration among people with first episode psychosis
- Health effects of metabolic 'magic bullet' protein
- Epigenetic change causes fruit fly babies to inherit diet-induced heart disease
- Innovative skin patch may offer long-term contraception
- Sleeping less than six hours a night may increase cardiovascular risk