Mushroom extracts are available in both pills and powder forms. Most of these are hot water extracts obtained from fruiting body or mycelia.
Tag: Facts about mushroom
Shimeji Mushroom are edible mushroom native to East Asia and Trametes versicolor is the common name for Turkey Tail mushroom.
This mushroom looks like mini trumpet and has pleasant aromatic nature. It shines like a golden flower from distance and available in many parts of tropical countries.
Oyster mushrooms are known for their beautiful appearance. Pleurotus ostreatus is one of the famous oyster mushroom available in the market.
It is a popular mushroom used for food in Asian from many centuries. While harvesting this mushroom one need to be careful as many other poisonous mushrooms resemble Maitake mushroom.
Also known as Ganoderma lucidum, is one of the common mushroom that is available in wood and everywhere! It looks like a large white and brown wood flower.
It is a popular culinary mushroom used in various types of dishes. It has unique flavor and considered as meaty mushroom.
This chaga mushroom is known to present in Russia in abundance and all the medicinal property work is carried out in Russia.
Know about WeRIndia
- Eating later in the day may be associated with obesity
- Can home remedies help regulate your period?
- Obese mouse mothers trigger heart problems in offspring
- What are speech disorders?
- Study in mice examines impact of reused cooking oil on breast cancer progression
- New evidence links lifespan extension to metabolic regulation of immune system