Veda Village situated at the suburbs of St. Petersburg, Russia is in news for good reason (may not be for many) ! Veda vegetarian village
This chaga mushroom is known to present in Russia in abundance and all the medicinal property work is carried out in Russia.
Russia may have a questionable reputation when it comes to their leadership and war tactics, but as far as food safety goes, they’ve made a huge step towards accepting more natural and safer food for their citizens.
Putin is not a fan of Monsanto or bioengineered anything, which is why, in a new address to the Russian Parliament last Thursday, he proudly outlined his plan to make Russia the world’s ‘leading exporter’ of non-GMO foods that are based on ‘ecologically clean’ production.
Know about WeRIndia
- Vegan diet significantly remodels metabolism in young children
- What happens to your body during tailgating
- Study compares low-fat, plant-based diet to low-carb, animal-based diet
- Fatty acid may help combat multiple sclerosis, study finds
- Alcohol consumption linked to portion of cancer incidence and mortality, report shows
- Fried food intake linked to heightened serious heart disease and stroke risk