Spices herbs meaning & symbolism
Tag: Benefits of eating mushroom
Edible mushrooms have taken important space in culinary industry around the world. Mushrooms, unlike plants does not have photosynthetic pigments and does not have green color.
Mushroom extracts are available in both pills and powder forms. Most of these are hot water extracts obtained from fruiting body or mycelia.
Shimeji Mushroom are edible mushroom native to East Asia and Trametes versicolor is the common name for Turkey Tail mushroom.
This mushroom looks like mini trumpet and has pleasant aromatic nature. It shines like a golden flower from distance and available in many parts of tropical countries.
Oyster mushrooms are known for their beautiful appearance. Pleurotus ostreatus is one of the famous oyster mushroom available in the market.
It is a popular mushroom used for food in Asian from many centuries. While harvesting this mushroom one need to be careful as many other poisonous mushrooms resemble Maitake mushroom.
Also known as Ganoderma lucidum, is one of the common mushroom that is available in wood and everywhere! It looks like a large white and brown wood flower.
Know about WeRIndia
- Blood vessel growth in muscle is reduced in women after menopause
- 'Front of package' nutrition labels improved nutrition quality
- Strong markets for cultured meat across meat-reducing Germany and France
- Vitamin E needed for proper nervous system development
- Connecting the dots on food access
- Study identifies innovative responses to pandemic school meal program disruption